Feeling any Regrets...or Not...?

"(Y/N)'s POV"

*Hic*

"..."

"Kirigiri?"

"Yes?"

"..."

"What was that?" You asked her calmly, sternly and frantically at the same time in curiosity, as you slowly titled your head around a tiny bit to look at the Long Lavender haired girl from the corner of your eye, while still standing almost in the middle of the huge dark hallway with a "poker-face" on you.

"..."

"What was... what?" She said hesitantly, as she looked behind her, before giving you a confused look on her face, while having her arms crossed.

"Wasn't it you that just make that hiccup sound, not too long ago?" You asked her calmly, sternly and frantically at the same time in curiosity, as you now slowly turned yourself around to once again face Kirigiri, while still standing almost in the middle of the huge dark hallway with a "poker-face" on you.

"..."

"I have... no idea... what you're talking about?" She said hesitantly, as she arched her left eyebrow in confusion with a straight face in her.

"Don't lie to me. I'm not going crazy, here. I clearly heard it." You said in your head furiously and frantically at the same time, as you just stared at her with a straight face on you.

"..."

"Hold up." You said in your head sternly and frantically, as you now saw and noticed something very small that was on the neck collar of Kirigiri's white blouse.

"..."

"What's wrong?" She asked you curiously, while still staring at you in confusion with a straight face on her.

"..."

"Please don't tell me..."

You now slowly walked a little bit closer to her and now secretly started examining the neck collar of her white blouse.

As you were looking down and secretly examined that "very small thing" that was on the neck collar of Kirigiri's white blouse real quick, you now already know what it was.

"..."

"You ate some, didn't you???" You asked her sternly and frantically at the same time, as you now pointed at the neck collar of her white blouse that had a small brown stain on it from the "Versailles-style queue de boeufs."

She slowly looked at it, before slowly looking back up at you.

"I only just took a bite." She replied back to you calmly, while staring at you and still having her arms crossed with a straight face on her.