First Day of School {6}: Injury??? (Final Part)

"Kyoko's POV"

"..."

"Meh... might as well head back to my dorm also." I said blandly, as I now headed back to my dorm for the time being, since I also had some free time until the Fifth period.

*Time skipped by of my laziness :/ XD*

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is 3:00pm)

"Well. Time to go to my last period class." I said, as I now grabbed my "purple Adidas airliner bag" with me and simply left my dorm, before locking it with my room key afterwards.

After locking the door with my room key, I put it back inside my bag and now began walking in the hallway to go to my last period class (which is Science/Biology).

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"Uuuugghhhh... already?" You said in annoyance, as you once again fell asleep with your clothes on, during your last hour and twenty-five minutes of your free time and now slowly got up from your bed, to wear your other pair of shoes (which is the "Nike Air Jordan Flight 9.5 Black Dark Grey" shoes).

As you slowly got up from your bed, you now grabbed your "jamsport" bag, before leaving your dorm and locked it with your room key afterwards.

After locking the door with your room key, you put it back inside your bag and now began walking in the hallway to go to the boys washroom to simply take a piss, before going to your last period class (which is Science/Biology).

After you were done doing your business in the boys washroom, you now decided to wandered around the school in the hallway, before heading to your last period class, not even bother nor worry about being late for class.

After wandering around the school in the hallway for like a good 25 minutes, you now started to go to your last period class.

*4 minutes later*

"Finally." You said in your head, as you finally found your Science/Biology class and simply stood there for a bit.

"*sigh*" You sighed in preparation, as you simply stood there for like almost a minute and started slowly opened the "slide wooden door" to enter the classroom.

As you entered the classroom, you now noticed that all of the students and your new teacher was now staring directly at you.

And once again... you also noticed that the long lavender hair girl was also in this class.

You tried to brush it off, but you kinda can't because she was still staring straight at you.

"Excuse me, young gentleman? Are you supposed to attend this class?" You now heard the Science teacher said sounded very serious, as she got your attention.

"..." You stood there silently, as you just nodded your head at the teacher.

"But your very late for class." She said sternly, as she glared at you furiously.