Mafia {5}: Quiet Discussions

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"Nobody died." The moderator said plainly and calmly, as she had a smile on her face, while putting her right hand on the left side of her chest with her eyes closed.

"Bring it." You said in your head, sternly.

After she said those words, you began starting your plan by secretly staring at everyone, as most of them sighed in relief with an interest look on their faces, while most of them were looking at each other.

As they were doing that, you noticed a specific student that was acting so... different than they were acting before, during the game.

Instead of acting all like "sighed in relief with an interest look on this person's face, while looking at the other students" just like almost everyone else, this person's act of "sighed in relief" was WAY different and weird than they were acting before, during the game.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Heh. Found you." You said in your head plainly, as you just secretly stared at the specific student that was acting so different and weird than they were acting before during the game, that you now assumed that this person was the Nurse/Doctor.

"Now! Discussion time!" The moderator yelled cheerfully and demandingly.

"What the hell happened during the third night?" She said happily, before leaving out of the centre of the "big-ish table circle" seating arrangement and simply went back to sat on her big desk.

"???'s POV"

"*phew* Finally. I actually saved someone in this game for once." I said in my head, as I sighed heavily and put my right hand on the left side of my chest in relief, while brushing off my sweat away that was on my forehead with my left hand.

"It's a good thing that I picked him to be save by the Mafias." I said in my head proudly.

It was a wise choice of me for picking Makoto Naegi to be save by the Mafias, since I actually could rely on his Talent (Super High-School Level Lucky Student), I guess...

"..."

"W-Wait."

"Why is he staring straight and very hard at me for?" I said in my head frantically, as I was secretly and sorta fearfully stared at the dude with the simple white uniform short sleeve shirt that has a small pocket on the left side of his shirt and with a "random black logo emblem" on it, along with white buttons on it, from top to bottom of his shirt and a plain black tie.

"..."

"I hope that he's not the Mafia." I said in my head worryingly, as I was still secretly and sorta fearfully stared at him.