Dodgeball {1}: The Teams

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"Today my young cinnamon rolls, we will be playing dodgeball!!!" The orange haired woman projected her voice, cheerfully.

Certain students in this classroom were not really surprised or interested about it, But the majority of the students in the classroom were now cheering or yelling in excitement, while you were just simply stood there in silence with a "poker-face" on you.

"Alright!" Leon yelled, cheerfully.

"Ooouu! This is going to be fun, guys!" Asahina said cheerfully with her fists being clenched in excitement.

"Heh. You said it." Mondo said, while smirking with his arm crossed.

"Woohoo! awesome!" The girl with a long multi-coloured hair consisting of black, pink, blue and white, some of which is tied into two oni horns on the top of her head yelled cheerfully, while now playing with her red electric guitar.

"Sounds very challenging." A girl with short red hair said calmly with her eyes closed, while smiling.

"Don't worry! I'm always ready for a challenge!" A girl with unkempt, shoulder-length chestnut hair said in excitement and so pumped up about it.

"Yeah! Get hyped!" The guy with pink hair added on, yelling in excitement.

"Okay, Everyone! Grab your things that you need for the activity and meet me at the huge gymnasium in 20 minutes!" The orange haired woman said, getting both classes' attention back to her, before blowing a random grey gym whistleblower that was now wrapped around her neck, signalling you guys to go to your dorms to get your things that you need for the Dodgeball activity. 

"Dodgeball, huh? I see

"Dodgeball, huh? I see." You said in your head, as you now watched every students leaving the classroom, before also leaving the classroom to go to your dorm, as well.

As you were now walking in the hallway along with some of your classmates around you, you of course now had the same huge felling that someone was watching you.

You already know who, but you didn't care, though.

"Oh. Don't you worry. I won't skip this time." You said in your head in reassurance, while still walking in the hallway to go to your dorm.

•================================================•

*Few minutes later*