Girls Night Out {1}

"Kyoko's POV"

"Hello, Dear~"

"*gasp*" I silently gasped, as I quickly opened my eyes and slowly turned around to see who was behind me.

"..."

"Is there something wrong, darling?" Celeste said, as she was standing right in front of me, after I turned around to face her.

I quietly sighed in relief and then I spoke up.

"No. Everything is fine." I reply back to her, as I put my "iron-mask" on my face, while still standing in front of her.

"I see." She said plainly, as she smiled at me.

"..."

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, curiously.

"I came here to give you an invitation." Celeste said smiling, as she put all of her fingers together horizontally under her chin, while closing her eyes.

"An invitation? What for?" I questioned her again in curiosity.

"Here." She said, as she pulled out a random white card from her black tuxedo jacket and simply gave it to me.

"Must be an invitation card, I assume." I said in my head, as I slowly grabbed the invitation card from her hand and simply examined it.

On the front cover of that random white card, it shows my name and someone else's name on it.

To: Kyoko Kirigiri
From: Ibuki Mioda

"Hmm... okay?" I said I'm my head, as slowly opened the invitation card and quickly examined inside also.

On the card, it said:

You are invited to a girls' night out. Hope you'll come tonight. (: 🎊🎉🎈 :D

Location: At Ibuki's House
Time: 9:00pm

-Aoi Asahina

"A girls' night out?" I said, as I already read the invitation.

"Indeed. That's sound like fun to me." Celeste said smiling.

"Yeah. I guess." I said blandly.

"..."

"I hope I'll see you there, Kirigiri dear." She said smiling, as she walked passed by me and simply left the school building.

Probably to go home to get ready, before the "Girls' Night Out", I assumed.

I stood there near the tree, that I was hidden from getting caught by (Y/N) and started to close my eyes to think of going to the "Girls' Night Out" or not.

"..."

"..."

"..."