The Rooftop Meeting

*Author's Note*:

After you guys finish reading this chapter, I know most of you guys will be like: "Yo! This chapter is like kinda doesn't relate or shows an encounter scenes between Kyoko and the Reader!" or something lie that.

But I guarantee, this part of the chapter is also, but actually extremely important to understand of the concept of what's going to happen to the next chapter and the other chapters that will eventually be coming up soon.

So yeah... with that being said... Without further ado, here's the new chapter of this story.

•========================================================•

*Last Time*

You now began to read the message in your head after noticing your full name that was on the paper.

On the paper, it said:

"Meet me at the rooftop, after lunch."

*Continue*

"..."

"Okay...! What the f*** is this???" You cursed and asked yourself in your head surprisingly in shock of what you just read and of what was happening right now.

As you were secretly staring at the creepy weird message...

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

"Hm?" You now heard someone yelled your name, cheerfully.

You looked for the source of the voice and now saw Sayaka waving at you, while holding a tray filled with food on it.

You quickly noticed that she wasn't alone.

She was with Asahina, Sakura, and one of your upperclassmen, Chiaki, as they all now headed towards your table that you were still in with trays, filled with food and drinks on their hands.

"..."

After secretly and swiftly hid the unknown creepy letter in your pocket,

"Hey." You plainly greeted them with a straight face on you, as Sayaka and the rest finally reached to your table.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Sayaka asked you.

"..."

"Go ahead." You replied blandly, before opening your bag to get your lunch.

"Yay!" She exclaimed cheerfully, before she, Asahina, Sakura and Chiaki took a seat in your table.

As you five were enjoying your meal at your table while some of them were communicating happily...

"..."

"Hm?" You now noticed that your upperclassmen stopped eating her food and was now staring at you with also a straight face on her in her seat from across of your table.