Introduction, Much???

"Kyoko's POV"

"..."

"Looking for me?"

"(*Gasp*)"

I heard a familiar voice behind me, as I slowly turned around to see who it was and turns out...

It was Him.

As I was now staring at Him, he was simply leaning his back with his bag on and his right flat feet against one of the "tall rectangular prism shaped pillars" that supports and connects to the school's second floor, while having his arms crossed and simply staring at me with a "iron-mask" on his face... just like... me?

"..."

He was wearing the same simple white uniform short sleeve shirt with a small pocket on the left side of his shirt, but with a "black thunder shape" logo on it, along with white buttons on it from top to bottom of his shirt, the same plain black tie, the same black belt, the same pair of black skinny jeans and a different pair of shoes.

This time, he was wearing a pair of shoes, that was flat, and the colours are only black and white with a white Nike logo on it, but his new shoes has more black colour than white.

Besides his outfit, I also just realized that he was not wearing those "medical white plaster bandages" around his forehead anymore because I quickly and secretly saw the left side of his forehead was already cure-ish.

"Wow."

After I quickly and secretly examined his appearance and his outfit, I stared back at the "Mysterious Dude".

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"(*Gasp*)"

You now saw and heard the long lavender hair girl gasped, as she slowly turned around and started facing at you, while you were leaning your back with your "jansport" bag on and your right flat feet against one of the "tall rectangular prism shaped pillars" that supports and connects to the school's second floor with your arms crossed and simply stared at her with a "poker-face" on you.

"..."

"Why do you keep on following me?" You asked her 'calmly', as you went straight to the point of assuming that she was the one who kept on stalking you, ever since your first day of school in Hope Peak Academy.

"What do you mean?" The long lavender hair girl quickly replied in... "confusion".

"Why do you keep on following me, wherever I go in this school?" You asked her 'calmly', as you gave her more detail on your question.

The lavender hair girl paused for a bit and then she spoke up.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She said calmly, as she had her arms crossed, while still staring at you with a "poker-face" on her... just like... you?

"You liar." You said in your head sternly, as your guts was telling you that it has to be her who was the one that kept on stalking you, ever since.

"There's is no point of lying right now." You said sounded kinda serious-ish, as you were still leaning your back with your bag on and your right flat feet against one of the school's "tall rectangular prism shaped pillars" with your arms still crossed, while still staring at her with a "poker-face" on you.