That "Vengeful" was Nothing but In Vain

*Last Time*

"Kyoko's POV"

"I'll see you later." He said calmly, before once again facing and staring back at the same nearby window with a straight face on him.

Instead of secretly kept on debating of me, wanting him to give me the USB stick that he technically stole at the school's security room and telling me about his fighting skills...

"..."

"Alright." I said calmly in defeat, as I now began to leave him alone and began to leave the nurse's office to go to class.

*Continue*

*Time skipped by of you, going through all of your 4th and 5th periods*

"Your POV"

*Ding Dong, Ding Dong* (which is now 4:30pm)

[Homeroom]

As soon the bell ran, signalling that school is finished for today...

"Well... time to go." You said in your head, as you were now packing your stuff in your bag.

As you were now packing your textbooks and other valuable items in your bag...

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You heard and saw Sayaka called out your name joyfully from the corner of your right eye, while now standing right beside you.

"You wanna go hangout with me, Aoi and the others to the nearby hill at the school?" She said and invited you to go hangout with her and the others classmates joyfully with a huge smile on her face.

Normally, you actually tolerantly didn't mind to go hangout with her with Asahina and some other classmates coming along with her, but unfortunately...

"Sorry, I can't." You calmly and politely declined her invitation without looking at her, while still packing and organizing your textbooks, notebooks and other valuable items in your bag.

"Maybe some other time." You added on calmly, while now zipping your bag shut, as soon your were now done packing all of your essentials being well-stuffed in your bag and then carried it with you, before slowly now walking passed by the blue long-haired girl with a straight face on you.

"Oh. Okay." You heard and secretly saw Sayaka said quietly, while now looking down at the floor with a disappointment look on her face.

After you slowly walked passed by Sayaka, you were now slowly walking towards a specific person, who was now standing beside their desk and was now staring at you with also a straight face on them.

As you were now finally reached towards them and was now standing in front of them...

"..."

"Ready to go?" Standing in front of you with a straight face on her, Kirigiri now asked you in preparation, while holding her "purple Adidas airliner bag" and having her arms crossed.