Karate Subordinates vs. A Sprinter

*Author's Note*:

Hey guys. What's up? It's been awhile...

Now I know most of you guys will be like: "Yo! You said that you'll going to upload the next chapter of this story either between June or July something! It's August 1st now! What the hell, man!?"

"Hey! It's now August 1st! You already passed the month that you said that you'll going to upload the next chapter of this story! What happened, man???" or something like that.

Yes. I know. But hey. I'll explain to you guys everything, after the end of this chapter.

***And Just in case, once again, here's the description of the Heights of all of the elite members of the Karate club:

1. The Super High-School Level Karate Fighter: 6' 0" (around 182cm-183cm)
2. Elite #1: 5' 8" (around 172cm-173cm)
3. Elite #2: 5' 7" (around 170cm)
4. Elite #3: 5'11" (around 180cm)
5. Elite #4: 5' 3" (around 160cm)
6. Elite #5: 5' 6" (around 167cm-168cm)
7. Elite #6: 6' 2" (around 187cm-188cm)

And again, of course, to make things easier, I'll just put their names based on their 'elite numbers'.

But don't worry, all of their names will be revealed later on in the story 👍😎***

So yeah... with that being said... Without further ado, here's the new chapter of this story.

•==========================================================•

*Last Time*

"You're not the boss of me! I can touch anyone whatever, and whenever I WANT!" The Elite #1 yelled at you furiously, before quickly about to push this time your right shoulder with his left hand.

But you once again swiftly dodged his move, while still staring straight at him, which actually surprised him for the second time.

"..."

"..."

"I'm going to say this one more time and I'm not going to repeat it."

"Don't. Try. To touch me." You calmly and slowly told the same thing to the Elite #1 for the second time, while still staring straight at him with a straight face on you.

"Kyoko's POV"

As I was still sitting down on the bench next to Sonia, while still having my face facing towards my novel that I'm holding on with my eyes secretly fixated on the conflict between one of the elite members of the karate club and (Y/N) from the corner of my eyes with a straight face on me...

"..."

"You know what?!? That's it! I already have enough of you!" The Elite #1 said and projected his voice at (Y/N) furiously with now an anger look on his face, as he was now cracking his knuckles in preparation on beating the crap out of him.