First Day of School {3}: The 78th Class

*8:55am*

"(Y/N)'s POV"

"Hmm... who is she, anyways??? Oh well." You said and questioned to yourself in your head, as you felt strange about her, while still walking towards the Principal's Office with your bags carried on you and ready to get your first new school schedule in Hope's Peak Academy.

As you finally made it in front of the Principal's Office, you simply knocked the door to see if the Principal was there.

After knocking the door several times, you waited outside in the hallway, in front of the door of the Principal's Office for like 3 seconds and then out of nowhere...

"Yes? Come in." You heard the Principal's voice said inside of his Office, as you simply opened the door and slowly entered the office.

"Hey. Good morning, sir." You said plainly, as you closed the door behind you.

"Ahh. (Y/N) (L/N). Good morning to you too." The Principal said, greeting you back.

"Glad to finally meet you face to face." He said, as he smiled at you.

"Thank you, sir." You said blandly, as you nodded your head in return, while starting walking towards his huge "office desk", and simply stood in front of it.

"Hey, kid. What's up?" Kizakura said, as he was drinking red wine in a "fancy glass cup"?

"Hey." You said blandly, as you just simply waved at him.

"What happen to your forehead?" Mr. Kizakura said, as he also noticed of your small, circular red bump on the left side of your forehead.

You hesitated for a second and then you spoke up.

"Oh. Someone accidentally bumped into me in the hallway not to long ago, but my forehead is fine. Really." You said, as you tried to hide the small red bump with your left hand.

"Ouch. Okay. It's starting to hurt, now." You said in your head, as you were putting your left hand on the small, circular red bump.

"Ohh. That explains. Hehe..." He said chuckling.

"Yeah. Hehe." You said blandly, as you put a "poker-face" on you.

"So.. What brings you here? The Principal said, asking you a question, to get your attention.

You paused for a bit and then you spoke up to him, as you simply and slowly removed your left hand from the left side of your forehead.

"Well, you see... I was late for the school orientation because, the area that I live in is very far from here and I didn't get my school schedule or other stuff of what I need in this school." You said, as you told him the reason why you came to his office, while you put your normal-size "traveling bag" on the floor and your "jansport" bag was still hanging on your back at the same time.

The Principal paused for a bit, while staring down at you with a straight face and then he spoke up.

"Is that so?" He said, sounded kinda serious, while still staring down at you, as if the Principal didn't believe you of what you said (which is the truth) or something like that.