"Mysterious Dude" vs. "Mysterious Chick"

*Elsewhere*

"Kyoko's POV"

"Hmmm..." I said, as I was sitting on the couch, while watching one of my favourite detective series on TV called "CSI: Miami."

I was enjoying watching one of my favourite detective series on TV, as I was taking notes on my mini-note book that said "Detective Lessons, notes" at the same time.

After my series was finish, I put my mini-note book aside and pulled out a random mystery novel from my "purple Adidas airliner bag" and started reading it.

As I was reading my novel, I heard the front door of my house opened and it was simply my dad, coming in the house from his work of being the principal of a popular school called "Hope's Peak Academy."

"Hey, sweetheart." Dad said smiling, as he just entered the house.

"Hey, Dad." I said, greeting him back, while still focusing on my novel.

While I was still reading my novel, I noticed my dad went to the kitchen to put his suitcase on the table and goes towards the fridge to get the leftover food, that I ate for diner, which it was beef stew and rice.

"Pretty basic food, though." I said to myself in my head.

Dad spoke up to me from the kitchen.

"So. Your ready for your first day of school in Hope's Peak Academy?" My dad said, while warming up his leftover food in the microwave.

"Yes, dad. I am." I said blandly, as I put my "iron-mask" on my face, while still reading my book.

"Heh. That's good to hear." Dad said smiling, as he walked towards the kitchen table to get his suitcase for something, while his food was still warming up in the meantime.

"Your ready to encounter your new classmates by making friends with them?" My dad said, joking around with me, since he knows that I usually don't socialize with other students or making a lot of friends in schools because, I'm soo very focus on achieving my goals and my dream of being the world greatest Detective in Japan or probably the whole world... maybe...?

I paused for a bit and then put my book on my chest, while still holding it and I looked at my dad from the couch that I was sitting on in the living room, all the way to the kitchen to spoke up.

"Maybe. Maybe, not. But I don't have time for that." I said coldly, as I went back on reading my novel and now heard the "beep sound", that came from the microwave at the same time.

My dad chuckled for a bit, as he went towards the microwave, to open up and to get his food.

"Oh. Come on, Kyoko. You don't have to be like that." Dad said, as he walked towards the kitchen table with his food on his plate, that was on his left hand and sat on a chair, so his could eat his "Late Diner," while searching something in his suitcase.

"Hmpt..." I ignored of what he just said few seconds ago and dad spoke up, again.

"Hey, at least try to make some friends in this popular school. I'm not asking you to make a lot of friends, thought. Do it, for me at least." He said, trying to convince me soo hard to make friends in my new up coming school.

I stood there silently for at least 9 or so seconds and then I spoke up, while still facing at my book instead of looking at my dad.