31.

HTX

HTX.

AYSJA.

"damn bitch , when you gon' get here?" amani yells through the phone.

"girl im around the corner , im about to pull up now! don't order yet!" i yell back, turning the car on as xavier grabs his bags out the trunk.

he insisted on going for another round early this morning, causing me to completely forget about the brunch the girls wanted to have.

currently, i was on my way heading over there, while xavier was taking his bag up my crib , then he was gon chill with drake 'nem. 

as i fixed my seat getting ready to pull off, xavier walks up to the window, tapping on it.

i wind the window down, looking up at him. "ight bae. me n' the guys finna go make some plays, den we gon' head up to my crib to help pack my shit. you gon' be good?"

"boy yes, imma be with the girls 'nem. be safe okay? yk we not from round hea." i say pouting, xavier laughs before shaking his head. 

"you assed out, last night when u was sleep, i went to the gas station n i almost had to run some ankles wit a nigga cause he gon walk up on me asking for a dollar." he says kissing his teeth

"we don't do that round atl, houston folks must be friendly. but ight dirt, i gotta go, i like you, be safe." 

"i like you too, don't flirt wit no niggas now." he says planting a kiss on my lips before going back into the apartment building.

i quickly put on stuck on you - giveon , quickly pulling off. speeding to the breakfast cafe the girls were holding the brunch at.

THE BREAKFAST KLUB - HOUSTON TEXAS.

"bout damn time, hey baby." daniellanese says walking up to me hugging me then guiding me to the table with all the girls.

"heyyyyy!" all the girls yell, causing people to look at us, but since the whole restaurant was yk.. they all went back to eating , minding they black business .

i look around smiling at all my friends looking pretty, and i spot a girl i recognized off ig."

"oops oh my gosh sorry, aysja, this my cousin, INDIA BROWN."