45

beaumont, texas

beaumont, texas.

  ▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

" " 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚊  𝚗𝚘𝚠  𝚒𝚖  𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗' 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 "

𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙀𝙉𝙏.

2 months later.

"man this shit tight twin." xavier says running his fingers down the arsenal SLR106-60 layin in his hands.

"fasho bro, you gettin up thea wit' tha choppas now forreal, what the deal is?" the dealer says, grabbin some ammo.

"mane you know how atlanta niggas n' bitches be , they tryna run sum heat on my ol lady." xavier says shaking his head.

"fashoo, i feel you. get dem niggas forreal, dont let a opp take yo shorty." he says sliding him the ammo.

"you got a beam fa this mf?" xavier says pointing to the automatic draco in his hands,

"nigga you know i got you." the dealer, named wick, says pulling a beam out of a cabinet with locks.

"this shit go crazy frl, how much you callin fa this?" xavier says, lookin at some more choppas hanging on the wall.

"that shit fifteen hunnid, but you kno' i got u fa' eleven hunnid." wick negotiated, causing xavier to smile, revealing his bottom golds. "fasho, aye, show me wea' yo new glocks at. finna cop my shorty sum."

"you sure? you know ol ladies get mad n' wanna air errthing out." he says raisin his eyebrows, xavier laughs before nodding his head, "yeah nigga, she need that shit fa' when a nigga ain' wit ha, yeer'me?" xavier says pulling his jeans up, just to have em fall back down slightly.

"yeah i hear you, come look at these." wick directs him over to a glass case full of glocks. "these mid fam." xavier says shaking his head , nah , at the glocks in the case.

he looks up at wick, before wick nods, going behind him to get a black box, "i got a glock 19 right hea' for you.. special though, this the last one."

"lemme cop dat." xavier says, quickly.

"550" wick says.

"fasho, slide a extendo on that mf, and lemme cop a beam on that ho' too." wick nods, grabbing everything he needs, placing it on the table.

xavier eyes both firearms, "nah, you got tasers? lemme cop one of them hoes fa ha too." he says rubbing his chin.

wick laughs before pulling out a taser out the back.

"1950 fam" wick says , letting xavier know the price.

zay nods, dropping 2 bands on the table, sliding a extra band for wick to keep.

"preciate it twin, stay up forreal." zay says to wick, dapping him up before walking out the backdoor to the alley way wit his firearms in his arms.

he hops in his blacked out srt, driving off quickly, making sure all his lights are on and nun expired.

"got me fucked if you think im 'bout to get pulled over today." xavier says to himself.

BEAUMONT, TX.

"bae!" xavier says, putting the firearms away in his safe, before walking into the kitchen of his apartment.

"hey baby" aysja says, walking up to zay, plantin' a deep kiss on his lips.

"wha'chu cookin' lil baby?" he says walking over to the stove.

"sum quick, rasta pasta. i needa go book this damn bnb for my birthday." she says rolling her eyes.

"you last minute as fuck bae, yo shit in 2 days." xavier states, going to sit by the island, beginning to roll up.

"boy shut up, everybody invited and i got food all booked already, i just changed my mind last minute on the house." she says, stirring the pot.

they sit in peaceful silence as they both do their thing, before aysja cuts the silence off.

"so, after the bnb, i think im finally finna go back to the crib." she says , quickly turning to xavier.

"huh?"

"if you can huh you can hear." she says, putting her hand on her hip.

"i mean, shit, you ready to?" he says, licking the blunt.

aysja zones out, watching him lick the blunt.

"bae."

"aysja" he says, pausing.

"oh shit, yea yea, im ready fasho, amani and melanese had set up that alarm system for me finally, maintenance changed the locks n' shit, im straight." aysja says, shrugging.

"fasho, i want you safe tho forreal" xavier says eyeing aysja.

"boy, i am." aysja says, sharing xavier out a plate.

xavier puts his blunt down, grabbing fork, before saying thank you to his girlfriend and digging in.

he takes a bite, immediately closing his eyes, "shid , how much yo nails cost" he says, with his eyes closed.

aysja busts out in laughter before hitting his shoulder and walking away, "60." she yells from across the apartment.

  ▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

filler chapterrr.

its gonna go down yall okay? bye.

..

vote+comment+share

- out.