23.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASHANTI.

UNKNOWN LOCATION.
7:36 pm.

" we gotta make this quick man , you know ian supposed to be outchea meeting up like dis after what u did." i say looking at him .
" shanti jus vibe yo .. this just a quick interlude . aysja , justus , nobody , ain't nobody gon know jus chill out ." he says puttin his hand on my arm.

i shrug tre's hand off me , "i just need to know what the hell it is that you want. " he kisses his teeth before lookin at me , "i'm gonna keep it real with you ight ? i needa lil favor ."

i don't respond yet i nod my head for him to continue .

"i want back in yo , i'm all alone nai and you the only person i felt like i could come to . i miss the group and i fucked up bra." he says with sad ass lookin eyes .
"and what makes you think the group miss you?."
he looks stuck before lookin down , "mane just think bout it , y'all abandoned me and my new homeboys abandoned me too." i scoff before grabbing my purse and getting up off the bench at the park where we were at .
"chile who abandoned- boy, bye." i walk away and get in my car before driving away . niggas be bonkers .
AYSJAS POV.

THE NEXT DAY.
7:30 AM
SCHOOL.

"nigga you is soooooo triflin ." i say laughing at xavier lookin at daniellanese as he was talking about her .
" i'm triflin ? whew dat hurt." we sat in the cafeteria eating some ice cream during our study hall and last period while talking bout the people all around us.
at this point we might as well not be enrolled. our teachers been sending our work through emails while the gang and i been out doing bald head shit .

at this point me and zay been gettin closer on a different level den before . everything just falling into place and at this point this gang seem unbreakable..

"Hey yallll" ashanti say chewin on ha gum with the rest of the boys following behind her . she sat down along with them before we all looked at eachother . "it feel weird to be in this building aint it" drake says opening his mouth .

we all nod our head, "ian even gon lie , my momma been on my ass bout not showing up, i kinda like it here." ashanti starts.
"bitch i don't, i hate it here." i reply quickly .
we all laugh a li bit . joshua begins to say something before he is quickly cut off by the last bell of the school day .

"damn nigga thas a sign fa you to shut yo ass up." kavon says making all of us laugh .
"forget y'all. who y'all slidin out wit tho ?" joshua says .
"i'm headin out wit zay , kavon u can take my car , don't eat or drink nun in my shit yo." i say .
"ayeee man den that mean me and drake ridin wit kavon , we gon head to my crib , finna play 2k ." joshua says
so that leaves ashanti.

"shanti where u finna go?" i say looking at her.
"i'm finna go get sum to eat right quick den meet up wit somebody." ashanti says shrugging and grabbing her purse .
"ouuu who , u got a dick appointment girl ?" i say laughing and kavon snaps his head fast .
"who u meetin up wit bih?" kavon says lookin at her .

"mannn nobody y'all know , and NO i'm not gettin dick whicho nosey ass . imma catch y'all later ." ashanti gets up and hugs everybody goodbye and walks away swinging her keys on her finger .
" drive safe woe!" we all yell out as she walks through the doors .
"aye von we out?" drake says point behind him and kavon nods and then they all walk out of school towards the car .

I look towards xavier and he looks at me before restin his head on his hand .
"so where we finna go shawt?" he says lookin at me .
"you da man lil boy , you tell me"
" we fin go to da beach den , a nigga needa be darkskin again , this lightskin shit ain working out fa me" xavier says rolling his eyes sarcastically.
"boy get the hell up and come on , i needa go home to shower ." i get up grabbing my bag .
"just shower at my crib , ian finna drive to yo house then drive to mine then tha beach , u pay fa this muhfuckin gas tank to fill up?" he laughs before getting up too .
i roll my eyes before we walk out the doors side by side .

ASHANTI.
i take my last sip of my drink before putting it all in the bag before i grab my purse and turn off the car and getting out . i lock my car door and take a deep breath holding the fast food bag in my hand.

i walk up to the door before knocking on it lightly . i start playin wit my keys before tre opens the door .
"oh you finally ready to talk wit out walkin way?" he says letting me in and closing the door.
"boy the only reason i'm here is to ask some damn questions . and here i brought you food , broke ass might just be a lil hungry and parched ." i say laughing and sitting on the couch keeping my keys in my hand.

"man watch yo mouth." he chuckles under his breath and kisses his teeth. he sits down on the couch next to me. "ian broke but i appreciate it , what u got me?"
"a bowl , chipotle the only place i remember yo busy ass order from so."
he looks at me and smiles before opening his bowl and now i'm sitting facing him criss crossed.
"so ." i say looking at him .
he takes a bite before closing his eyes than replying to me with another "so."

"why?"
"why what?" he looks.
"why you did that to kavon boy."
"you really finna ask me this shanti? forreal?"
"yes nigga forreal!" i widen my eyes as i slightly raise my voice.

and he starts....
AYSJA.
we walk into the house before taking our shoes off and running upstairs . we get into the room and he hops on the bed scrolling through his phone .
"you not gon get me a towel......rag.... nothing?"
he points me to the closet in the hallway out the open door.
" and you still got that bathing suit you brought for shanti in my top drawer , i always forgot to give dat shi back" i laugh before grabbing everything i need and walking into the shower .

i leave the bathroom door cracked the tiniest bit as i hop in the shower so i can still talk to xavier .

i strip down before getting into the shower, "damn nigga! ian know how hot this water get ! this shit marvelous!" i yell over the water .
i hear him laugh, "man just hurry yo ass up ight!"
TIME SKIP.
we are now sitting in the car getting ready to leave . i text my mother where i'm going just incase and we start to reverse out the driveway.
xavier puts his phone connected before drivin with one hand and his seat way back .

ion know how niggas do it.
he turns to me and smiles before i take a quick boomerang of us.
————————
YALL IM SORRY FA NOT UPDATING . i hate it here it's hard asf to keep writing 😂 . i'm prolly gonna update again tn.