1.

before start , i started this book when i was young as fuck

before start , i started this book when i was young as fuck. bare with these cringy ass chapters until chapters 10-20. and dont comment on nobody name bitch, younger me love bein unique for no fuckin reason, god bless. enjoy.

ATL, GEORGIA.

7:20 am..

"ashanti imma say it one time, you needa stop calling me this early. i have alarms
for a reason." aysja sighed, answering the ft call.

"sis get up! its the first day of school, its the last time , get up !" ashanti yelled through ft .

aysja looked outside her window to see that tha sky is turning a dark shade of blue .

aysja ends the facetime call in her face, going onto instagram scrolling through her explore page .

she then rolls out of bed and sits on the edge staring at the wall.

...

she gets out the shower walking back into her room turning on her speaker and starting to blast

always n forever - mariah the scientiest.

she walks into her closet picking out clothes to wear and sets them onto her bed ."man, why am i going back here to these dirty ass punks." she whispers to herself.

she sighs before going to her dresser moisturizing , putting on body spray and deodorant. she walks over to her clothes sliding them on before going to her vanity taking off her bonnet, and starting to get ready.

"why, the fuck, is my face, so damn puffy.." she says, pulling at her face.

walking downstairs, she spots kavon, sitting at the island look baldheaded than ever.

she walks behind him and slaps the back of his neck making him choke on his cereal.

"kavon why yo ass look like that."

he holds the back of his neck giving her a nasty look "stop fucking touching me dawg that shit hurts."

he kisses his teeth going back to eating his cereal.

aysja snorts before going into the fridge grabbing a gogurt sitting next to kavon.

"so, you driving right?" she says to him.
he slowly turns his head and looks around,

"who u talking to? couldnt be me europe." he laughs before finishing his cereal and puts it in the sink.

"fuck you." she mutters, grabbing a nature valley bar.

"talk to me like dat again and imma go upstairs and tell mama, dirty bitch."

aysja looks at her phone and sees its time go, she grabs her purse from the front table

"if you dont wanna walk yo ass to school you better come, cause im not waiting for you" she grabs the keys and walks out the door.

kevon quickly grabs his bag rushing out the door and getting into the car. "damn bitch can you wait a got damn minute?"

aysja starts the car connecting her carplay.

"i gotta pick up ashanti."

"fuck you telling me for?" he replied, receiving a dirty look in return from aysja before driving off.

...

all 3 of them get out of the car, looking at everyone walking into the building.

" if there ain't no random fine ahh new nigga this year i'm raising hell ." ashanti laughs as she says.

"why are you yelling." kevon says back to her

"i wasnt even talking to y-"

"im going to my homeboys bye" he cuts her off.

aysjas point of view.

i walk with ashanti into the building and we instantly walk over to our lockers that are next to eachother and sit there talkin.

she starts talkin to me bout shit that happened in the past week with ol mr nigga.

"i aint even fw that nigga like that, i hadda switch up my ways. girl i saw a tweet that said that i cant like the nigga till he love me so i hadda start livin by that shit but i couldn't keep up cause i already love the ni- bitch are you listenting?"

i look up from my phone and look at her "yuh , continue."

"anyways so then somehow righ after i was looking at that tweet i get a text from that nigga ! ain't that a mf coinciden- omg."

i look at her again, "what ?"

"dont look right now but theres a fine ass sum sum walkinnnnn" she whispers while staring behind me.

i instantly turned around and i see the boy.

"chy please."

"bitch i told you to not look right now!!" she whisper yells.

he starts walking past and i look at him and he turns his head to look at me.

"ok... i know for a fact he was NOT here last year aysja." i tell her and she nods.

"yup." we just look at the back of him in shock before she starts.

"aight bitch ima put y'all on."

i turn my head at her, cause who said i wanted him.

—————

excited asf.