52

htx

htx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 - 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛"

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

aysja sat in her bed, in her white silk robe, her silk and satin gucci bonnet , thrown over her head, her reading glasses fell low on her nose as she tapped her pen on the cheek.

it was currently her and xaviers 1 year anniversary, and after a long day of being together, she had to get some work in before she wanted to suprise xavier with her small idea.

currently she was sitting on her bed, filling out paperwork for the new plan and buisness set up for her hair business.

as she continued to spread numbers, percentages , and money signs over her planner, and as she tapped away on her macbook, she heard the partynextdoor ringtone sound through her phone.

"who the fuck-" she whispered to herself, before picking up her phone off the nightstand, smiling as she saw the caller ID spread through the top of the screen.

"yes xavier" she said sarcastically.

"girl shut yo ass up, what you doin right now?" his voice was heard on the other side of the phone.

she looked back at the bed that had papers spread throughout it, "shid nun wassup." 

he chuckles under his breath, "igh fasho, get ready, imma be there in bout 45, dress cute dont wild out, i love you"

she whispers a small damn, wanting to suprise him before he suprised her.

"ight for sure, i love you too zay" she quickly says, before hanging up and runnin to the shower.

after doing all her lady cares, she walked into her closet, seeing what she could wear that was comfy.

she found herself in a velvet baby blue jacket with some gray leggings and baby blue balenciagas.

she took her bonnet off, unwrapping her scarf to see her ponytail stayed laid.

she slipped the outfit on , before spraying perfume and champagne toast body spray to her body.