5.

ANTHONY JEAN.

 ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
ASYJA.

"another day, im done with this shit" ashanti groans getting into my car.
"sis i know." i say backing out of her driveway and making my way to school.

i walk into school and immediately see xavier, drake, and joshua walking up to me
"where kevon at" joshua says
"he at home.. he gon stay there and think about life or sum" ashanti answers for me

xavier and drake look at eachother then scratch the back of their necks.
"he just aint wanna come" i shrug and me and ashanti walk away.
i turn my head around to see xavier lookin at me and i quickly snap my head back forward.
"anyways..." shanti says.
"anyways."
====
classsss !!
====

"goodmorning class." ms.anderson says and sighs.
he fashooo tired of us.

"before class starts, we have a new student. dont know why he didnt join when school started a week ago but thats besides the point." as if on que a boy walks into the class.

everyones heads turn to see him.

"oh bitch...." ashanti says below her voice.
tre somehow hears and his head snaps from the boy to ashanti.
she rolls her eyes and reverts her attention back to the boy.

"this is.... yadda yaddaaaa.. let me find it, one second guys." mr.anderson searches through papers trying to find the new boys name.

"anthony." his deep voice cuts off mr.andersons thinking.

"yes! yes, anthony."
a random girl from the back yells out.
"imma have to catch a last name bae."
"not throwing it for you to catch shorty." anthony says back scrunching his face up a little but not too noticeable.

i snort a little "buddy snapped like hell."
his head turned to me and and he leaned his head down and smiled to himself

"aight imma jus... sit."
he makes his way infront of me and sits in the sit infront of me.
"ayo." he says licking his lips and smiling.
"oh your teeth white white!" i say disregarding his greeting.

he chuckles a little "pearly whites . "
i shake my head and smile "dont even know you and you already lame to me"
"not for long ." he turns around

i turn my head and see ashanti staring at me

"so you really jus- we just gon- this how we movi- ight" she stutters saying to me"i can connect dots, not words, get on wit it" i say looking at my work

"i can connect dots, not words, get on wit it" i say looking at my work.
"how the fuck. you speak to him. before i get to speak to him for you. this shit is barely unacceptable and despicable."
"big words. why wont you talk to him." i raise my eyebrow

"i have a nigga sis im not a thot"
i choke on air before responding

"A NIGGAAAAAAA?" i yell loudly by accident"shut the fuck up he right thea dawg

"shut the fuck up he right thea dawg." i look around trying to figure out who she was talking about, then i nod whispering a low sorry
"who bitch?! why was i not noticed about this?! im gonna need to 3-4 buisness days to get over this."
"stop acting slow aysja."
"im not though thats the thing"
"you been fucking knew tre and i are together."

"wait... run that back turbo. YOU AND WHO?"
"tre."
"oh my fuckin gosh. im bestfriends with a FUCKIN DUMBASS" i whisper yell.

"damn can yall quiet the hell down" daniella says loudly.

me and ashanti snap our heads towards her, "ill kill you." ashanti says

"nese. language" mr.anderson says eyeing her up from his glasses.
"my fault dawg"

i give ashanti a "im highly dissapointed" look and do my work.

TINY skip..

i feel eyes in the sides of my face, i turn my head seeing xavier staring me into my eyes.

i mug him before he sizes me and turns his head back to his lil group of friends.
-
ATL ROADS.
"the boys asked to stop by the diner cause they wanna get sum to eat" ashanti says turning to me.
"they got get sum to eat money?" i raise my eyebrow staring at the road still.
"suprisingly, they said they'll pay. they picked kevon up."
"aight." i switch lanes pulling up to Papa's Diner & Dance.

ashanti and i get out the car and i grabbed my purse out the back seat and we walk in.
we look around looking for the boys table.

"ayo!" i hear a deep voice yell.
i turn to see xavier yelling at me and ashanti, me and her make our way to their table and sit down....

—————————————

aight yall , sorry for not updating like allat but catch yall in the next episode

aight yall , sorry for not updating like allat but catch yall in the next episode . mwah LMAOOOOOOOOO

- big booty judi