68

short chapter.

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

INTRODUCING BABY WHITE ..

"bra aysja speed them steps up we late." xavier said speed walking while holding aysjas hand.

"ill fuck you up, stop rushing me hoe. its my party" aysja said, failing at her attempt of walking as fast as xavier. xavier huffed before picking her up, walking to the entry of the venue quickly.

"bout damn time! c'mon yall." nini said, fixing aysjas hair as melanese fixed her dress.

"girl you look so goooood." jaiden said hugging aysja, the couple proceeds walked into their babyshower hand in hand.

"thank you, thank you!" she replied, before greeting the large amounts of people.

the room was decorated in baby blue with white mixed in all through the room, it was icy themed, making there artic decorations.

all around the room there were snowflakes, polar bears, crystals , everything to make it seem as wintery as possible. 

gifts were stacked high for the couple, and aysja's belly? ready to pop.

the couple walked themself up to the highered platform in the large venue, sitting in their designated chair. 

as usual with all of baby white's events, amani and justus came up to the platform, ready to control all the guests.

"excuse me yall, excuse mee." amani said, tapping the mic getting all of the guests attention. she smiled once she seen all eyes on her and justus.

"okay guys, soooo.. we are gonna start with some gamessss. if everyone can kindly bring their kids over, and follow justus into the kids room that'll be great thank you." amani said, and immediately hearing groans from all the kids , she mugged them.

"girl if yall dont cut that shit, this grown folks buisness" nini said before ushering them out alongside justus.

after all the kids were out, the group of girls began to call up volunteers to play the babyshower party games.