35

HTX

HTX.

OMINISCENT.

xavier comes back from dropping the boys off at home.

he pulls into the parking garage of his home, he parks, staring at the staring wheel hard, while glokknine plays on the bluetooth. he taps his fingers on the steering wheel, wiping his nose and hopping out, locking the doors two times.

he hurries into the elevator , clicking to the proper floor and walking up to aysjas door.

aysja lays in bed, with old bad girls club episodes re-running

aysja lays in bed, with old bad girls club episodes re-running. she stayed up till xavier came through her doors, as she felt unsettled not knowing what he was about to do.

"damn seven is tearing dat ass up" aysja whispers to herself before snapping her head towards the sound of keys in her apartment door. she quickly shuts the tv off, pretending to be sleep.

"yo ass aint sleep." she hears lowly as the bed dips beside her. she continues to pretend like she's asleep until she feels a sharp pain in her side. 

"ow bastard!" aysja says, jumping up, rubbing her side.

she instantly fixes her face, straight facing xavier.

"where were you?" she says lowly, still rubbing her side.

"i was just handling some old business , needed that dead and gone." he says shrugging before getting up, walking into the connected bathroom. aysja sighs, laying down once more as she hears the shower turn on. 

aysja thinks to herself, staring outside the window that was across the room, eyeing the city.

she shakes her head before throwing the covers off of her and walking into the bathroom, dropping her clothes and putting on a shower cap.