19.

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.
XAVIER..
LOCATION : DA TRAP .

"nah but forreal doe , i'm waitin for shanti and ha dude to pull up" drake says taking a puff outta tha blunt before passin it to joshua.

"whaddd mane , i wanna see ol dude . shanti the type to like em buff as hell bih." i say and we all laugh before we hear the front door to da trap open.

we see aysja & kevon walk in nonchalant asf before greeting all of us .

"yoo" aysja says dapping everyone up and hugging me, then kavon following behind her and dapping everyone up.

joshua turns to aysja and asks , "you hear when ashanti gon be comin?" she looks at her phone and sees the time

6:32 PM

"she said she gon be slidin through here a lil bit late , sum bout her and her man goin somewhere before she get here ."

we all look at eachother then shrug our shoulders. we go back to smoking and vibing for a hot minute before we decide to start playin music.

at this point aysja is lookin round confused asf so i get up off tha couch and go sit by her , "the hell got u thinking so hard kid.".

"jus tryna find out what ashanti mean by "soon" , soon got 4 letters so does that mean 4 minutes or 4 hours?" she finally says .

i look at her she's like stupid , "you bein deadass?" i say before scanning her face realizin she's being dead serious ,

"bra u gotta be slow or sum."

she looks at me , "sounded a li smart to me ." she says shrugging before we go back to having our normal conversation .

9:46 p.m.

ashantis here.

we all stop talking once we hear chatter coming closer up to the door,
"must be shanti." drake says lookin at the door . we all nod before kevon cracks a normal joke,

"whoever ol dude is, he sound bigbuilt as hel-" he pauses once the door is opened to reveal ashanti and justus .