36.

HTX AIRPORT

HTX AIRPORT.

AYSJA.

"girl i am soooo tired." i say, dragging my feet along with my 2 suitcases, currently the whole gang was getting ready to fly out to turks and caicos.

we also decided, as our treat, that we wanted to invite india, jayda, durk, foe, and lontrell out there with us.

not regretfully, i had to cuss the girls out for excluding big 30. they was not gon play my pillsbury like he was some type of bitch. 

we were all walking to the airport golf carts, that were supposed to take us to the jet .

" girlll when we touch down im going straight for the pina. mf. coladas." melanese says re-applying her lipgloss.

we finally find our way to the jet, and we see 3 cars parked along it 'swell, and we immediately recognize the faces hopping out. "hey yall!!" jayda says smiling and hopping out her pink jeep followed by baby.

we all do our greetings and hugs before we turn to the boys.

amani jumps up to introduce tha guys to eachother.

"drake, this is lontrell, lontrell , drake."

"J this is foe, foe, J."

and she continued on till she was done introducing everybody to everybody.

"you tha boyfriend!" foe says opening his hand to dap xavier up, xavier laughs to himself before dapping him up.

we all load up into the jet , getting our blankets out, ready to sleep this flight out.

( yall alot of the gifs r gone b jayda n her friends, use ur imagination.)

...

OMINISCENT

OMINISCENT

as soon as the crew pulled up to their villa mansion in turks and caicos, the girls became hype , as they saw dancers, dancing infront of the driveway. immediately the girls hopped out of the rented suvs, running up to dance alongside them.