20.

" KEVON!!! " aysja and ashanti both say running out the house immediately.

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

-.$
"that's my fuckin brotha man! what the fuck!" i said runnin into tha hospital with ashanti and the rest of the boys and my mother behind me . all except xavier .

"how the fuck we let dis happen bra . HOW BRA." drake says before punching the wall next to him , thankfully , not makin ah hole or hurtin his hand bad .

my momma tries calming all of us down and we all are just stuck inna state of shock while walking up to the elevator .

"man i told yall stop doing this man.. too young." my momma says lowly.

we get in the elevator before slowing our breaths down and we all look at eachother . justus is holdin onto ashanti while giving the boys ah 'we gon talk , jus not righ now' type look .

sniffling up . the elevator door opens and we get to the reception desk .
"Kavon Johnson." i say walking up to the desk .
"family?"
"sister and mother." my mom says

"okay , they gotta stay out here though ma'am . he just got out of surgery ."
i nod and look at them and they all nod back at me .

i walk around trying to find his room and i spot the numbers 'C176' .
i slowly open the door seeing my brother on the hospital bend unconscious with a nurse next to him hooking up a ventilator to him .

"You are ?" the nurse asks us.
"sister and mom."

                MELECIA LAURENCE

MELECIA LAURENCE .

"my baby." my ma says walking up to kavon before rubbin his cheek lightly .

"ma'am ." the nurse looks at my mom before starting to speak .

"he's very lucky , the bullets each grazed each of his organs by a needle thread . and had easy passageway for easy removal . hence why he's out of surgery so quickly . god was on his side tonight." he continues.

my ma looks at the nurse before looking down at kavon again .

"okay , can we talk more about his stay and such when his father gets here?" my mom replies.

my who?

as if on cue , my father , who lives bout 3 hours away opens the door .

  JAKEVON JOHNSON

JAKEVON JOHNSON.

"aye mane , fuck going wit my son mel." my dad comes boomin in .

my momma and my pops had me and kavon when they was fresh outta highschool .

him and her ain get along from the start of the pregnancy so they knew stayin together wouldn't be straight...

but he wanted to be in our lives as much as possible since there was love forever evident with the both of them.

"they shot my fuckin son bra?" my dad says before stoppin to look at me.

"what happened baby." he says softening up at my facial expression.

"who did it?" he said looking me in my eyes .

"von . we don't got time for WHO did it or WHEN they did it or this or that . focus on the health of our son man." my ma said.

my dad looks at me before sitting down next to kavon .

he pulled up in a wifebeater , some gym shorts and nike slides . fresh outta bed .

"man its up there wit whoever did this to my son man. the fuck man" he says puttin his hand on kevons shoulder.

the nurse reassures us that he's still there and decides to give us more detail on everything .

TIME SKIP.

i walk back out to the lobby to see ashanti sleep on one of the chairs and the boys and justus in a corner looking like they're in a deep discussion .

i walk up to them and they stop talking and look at me as if they're waiting for my comment .

"he gon be okay ."

———
IM SORRRRRRYYYYYYY . 🥺
i'll update a full chapter tmr or two . jus been havin writers block , bye i love y'all smooch . thank you for 13k reads ! 💕💕🦋🦋🦋