54

htx

htx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚋 - 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚣"

𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝙲𝙷𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙼𝙰𝚂 𝙴𝚅𝙴.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"first of all xavier , the hell is u picking that up for?" aysja stank-faced zay as they walked through home depot, picking up christmas decoration.

"nigga, we can put these on yo balcony and shit. you'n got no damn front lawn to pop em in" he says, referring to the candy canes, that are used for lining the driveway.

"put it in the cart and c'mon bro." aysja said, picking up another pack of string lights.

"dont know why you putting shit up on christmas eve anyways." he muttered under his breath, so she doesn't hear.

they continued to walk through the large department store, continuosly picking up decorations and balls to put on the tree.

"you think everybody else is decorating?" aysja said, chewing on her gum.

"everybody else been decorated." he says

"ight bro, just answer the question, dont play with me rn" she quotes.

"durk told me india got his ass dressing up as santa for them kids." xavier says laughing, causing aysja to smile and shake her head.

"her corny ass" aysja laughs out.

"you getting a real tree bae?" he says, eyeing the real christmas trees from across the store.

"who? tuh. who finna drag a real tree up in my car , then up them stairs, then up in that damn house." she said , kissing her teeth.

"then dragging it back down, and out, back  down them stairs, out the door, back in my car, and to a dump? got me f-"

"ight i hear you fake it is." xavier says cutting her rant off.

they continued to look around before they finally found themselves infront of the christmas trees.

"i want me a big juicy one." aysja says looking around at the trees,