41

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

OMINISCENT.

"tre you so annoying forreal!" ashanti says pushing him away from herself, they were currently sitting in his 392 charger, arguing over some bullshit like usual.

"nah i told yo ass! stop chilling round that ilianna bitch! she a get off. birds of the same breed flock together, and thats all yall ass do, flock together! the fuck im pose to think ashanti?!" he says, pointin his 2 fingers in her face.

"boy you got 3 mothafuckin' seconds to get ya fuckin fingers out my face or i swear on my momma bro." ashanti says, clasping her hands together.

he sits , in the same position he was in, flaunting his fingers in ashanti's face, allowing her to count to 3.

"the fuck you gon do bitch?" he says getting close to her face, which was facing the empty park, forcing herself to not look at him.

he reaches his hand up, causing her to flinch, but he just turks her curly bundles behind her ear. "i did everything you wanted me to do shorty, i sent that bitch to turks AND houston, just like yo ass wanted me to, i even sent them boys over for the shit you asked me to do." he begins to go off, in return, getting a silent ashanti.

he kisses his teeth before continuing, "and what i get in return? yo ass round here thottin-"

slap

"dont you ever say no shit like that bitc-" she starts before she feels a cold metal against her head.

"finish that sentence. you know my momma ain raise me to hit no bitch but ill fuck you up in real life ashanti." he says in a voice that sent through shivers through her body.

"bring me home nigga." she grits through her teeth.

he stares at the side before kissing his teeth, starting his car up with a loud roar , speeding to her house.

...

he arrives to her house, they sit in silence for a bit.

he opens his mouth up to talk, before getting cut off by ashanti undoing her seatbelt, she grabs her small michael kors purse hopping up out the car. she proceeds to slam the door, causing tae to roll the window down,

"you really lost yo damn mind since aysja dubbed yo ass!" he yells through his window, causing ashanti to stop in her tracks, turning around slowly.

"and you lost yours ever since you became a opp to yo homeboys, bitch." she says, snapping back at him.

"shit atleast ian get replaced and left in the dust inna whole new state, i got mines, that lil hispanic bitch ain't gon' last you." he says , stank facing her up and down, her face lowly lit up by the street lights that lit up the late night.