50

- HOUSTON, texas.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

""𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚊' 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙚.

3rd prs.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

melanese tucked her house keys in her purse, walking to the elevator to go to joshua's floor.

after 2 long minutes, the elevator beeped, signaling she reached his level. she fixed her lipgloss before walking out and down the long hallway to his door.

she laid 2 soft knocks on his door, to see him open it, wearing a navy blue nike tech.

"wassup j" she said, side hugging him before walking into the neat apartment.

"wassup homegirl, you tryna spark?" j says, sitting on his couch, resuming the movie ' true to the game 2 ' that was playing.

"thats a question? duh." melanese says laughing before putting her purse down on his island, and taking her shoes off before sitting next to him on the couch.

he shook his head smiling, before walking to his bedroom to buy his necessities to roll up. he walked back out, handing melanese a wood to open.

she opened up the russian cream backwoods rappers, "we inna rotation or one each?" she said holding up the two cigars. 

j held up 2 fingers, making her smile before she used her freshly done stiletto nails to split the cigars open, dashing out the tobacco on the inside.

j began to break the birthday cake gas up, before melanese handed him one of the cleaned woods and they begin to roll up immediately, vibing in the friendly presence that was shared.

they finished rolling their woods to perfection, before they pulled out their matching lighters, laughing at eachother.

they lit their blunts, as joshua turned on the speakers, having moneybagg yo blasting through the apartment.

they smoke in peace, having small convo here and there.

"you goin to justus's thanksgiving?" melanese said, hitting the blunt in a criss crossed position, facing joshua.