63

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

3 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙟𝙖.

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 2.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"see nah, yall not finna be tooted up drinking infront of me, i hate yall." i said, getting up from the couch.

"girl now you know how i felt." kendall laughed, sipping out of her cup of henny.

the whole gang was currently at xavier and i's crib, having bonding time and drinking.

i walked into the kitchen, checking if the food was nearly done.

as i opened the oven to check on the baked mac, i felt a presence behind me. "how the food goin bae? you need help?" xavier said, looking over my shoulder.

"yea, go grab a spoon, can you sir tha' pot of oxtail up? and check if the rice is burning." i said, pointing to the draw of large utensils.

he muttered a quick ' fasho ' before leaning over the stove, doing as i told.

"i think its straight." he says, stirring the pot. i close the oven before walking over to him. 

"mm, yea." i say smiling at the food i made.

xavier kisses me, tapping my butt before walking back over to the living room where everyone resided.

"justus wheres namiko?" melanese said, playing cards with joshua.

"manee, she wit ha homegirls and what not, they had sum lil girls dinner." he says shrugging, forwarding his attention back to the warzone game that drake and lontrell were playing on the ps5.

melanese nodded, before slamming +4 ontop of the stack of cards. causing joshua to jump on her and start beating her up.

they began to play flight on the floor, melanese throwing punches on j as he returned the favor.

foe shook his head, before seperating from jaiden to tear them apart. 

"i fucked yo ass up chico!" melanese says, bucking at joshua, while fixing her hair.

"i put you on yo neck homie!" he says, bucking right back.

they sat at different sides of the couch, mean mugging eachother , before laughing and going back to playing their card game.