8

"when tf did this shit happen"

ATL, GEORGIA.
XAVIER..

-
all the boys are huddled around my phone as they see a picture of aysja and anthony on the dance floor at the party last night on ashanti's finsta.

"mannneee , i thought they was just ' study buddies.' " drake says
"yea man, they musta been studying the ethics of sexual reproduction between the male homo sapien and female homo sapien" joshua says laughing and hitting kavons shoulder.

kavon makes a stank confused face, "nigga dont touch me."  joshua frowns and sits down .

this shit is fucking crazy to me, anthony out of all people?

"okay boys! sit down in your seats." mr anderson says.

"goodmorning mr.anderson.." a white girl in the back says flirtatiously.

"goodmorning sasha."

"goodmorninggg mr.andersonnnn" nini says mockin her voice.

i laugh deeply before hearing the door open and three laughs, me and the boys look up to see anthony ashanti and aysja walking into the room.

tsk.

AYSJA.

walking into the classroom and sees all the boys eyes on me.

i sit down next to ashanti and anthony sits infront of us turned around.

"okay class , we got a project. now i dont wanna hear no hustle and bustle about it either. only about 1 student is excused from it."

mr anderson explains while taking a quick glance at sasha as he says that. no one catches it but nini.

"oh bitchh... let me act like ian see that." daniellanese says under her breath.

"see what nini?" i say turning my head to her.
"nothin" nini says and i follow her eyes between the teacher and sasha.

tssss.

"ok, you can choose your own partners its just a report , so if youre dumb please dont choose someone else thats dumb too!!" he says dusting nothing off his hands and sitting down at his desk.

i get up sitting next to anthony and i turn my head seeing who got with who cause im nosey, i see xavier eye me then sit down with ilianna.