7

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

ASYJA.

——————
"wont you be my plug."

-
"lil boy get off of me!" i giggle while anthony lays ontop of me.
"this fucking work is too hard!" he groans out.
"i cant take it anymore ima pull a fuck melly.." he looks up at me through his lashes.
i stare at him in shock, "yea .. thats where i fucking GO. i got plans in life, and u not boutta end it ." i say quickly yet calmly to him.

"got it ."

THE MALL .

"theres so many damn dresses g woe. we shouldnt even be thinkin so hard. its sum lil frat party. i invited some of my snow bunnies so they can show us what to do, but ion know if i should show skin or just legs and sho- hey!" ashanti snaps in my face as i space out.

"you think they gon be mad if we go to this party without tellin them?" i say snapping out of my trance saying to her.
"bitch we are whole ass independent females , we can go to this party wit these li latina girls and we gon show tf out, let em know what the fuck we about !"
i laugh and shake my head looking down, "girl you crazy , you is getting too loud in this damn store ."

"my bad. we needa find you a dress ."
"honestly ." i say grabbing my purse and walking to another section of the store.

after hours of looking through stores...

"shanti , i think this the dress." i say pointing to a strapless white bodycon dress.
"thats a basic dress but its gon look bomb on you , we just gon .. do sum to it or something ."
i nod and proceed to bring it to the cash register.

"you're mad fine girl." i hear the cashier say to me i look up to see a tall black boy

" i hear the cashier say to me i look up to see a tall black boy

tyla powers
"byeeeee thank you . yoself too !" i say smiling and posing .
"awe ! i know i am ,  thank you!" he giggles and poses before checking my stuff up.
"bye loveee, have a lovely night." he says and i give a small wave before we walk out.
"he was servin, he aint come to work to play." ashanti say to me and laughs, i laugh too and walk out to our car.