51

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻

- HOUSTON, texas.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙨.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"this betta be the right house bro." melanese said , holding 2 tin foil pans filled with baked mac in one and cornbread in the other.

"girl this the one they sent me." daniellanese says rolling her eyes, holding a jug of rum punch in one hand and a pack of solo cups in the other.

they walk up to the large door sitting at justus's house. daniellanese puts down one item before knocking, the door is quickly opened with a tall justus showcasing, behind him they see the whole gang in the house conversating.

"the fuck yall is?" his deep voice booms.

"umm.." melanese says looking at nini before looking back to him.

"remember the twins... at aysjas house.... with the whole asha-"

"get yall ass in, saying yall buisness all out in the open and shit." he says opening the door wider, welcoming them in.

in the house was filled with the friends. 30 and lontrell were on the back patio shootin dice, and cussing at eachother heavily with cups of hennessy in their hand.

xavier , drake , foe , durk, dominique, and kavon were all seated on the large couch, watching the football game that was playing. 

amani, jaiden, jayda, india, and kendall were seperated into the large kitchen, drinking wine and having strong girl talk.

india and durks girls along with jayda and babies sons, were running up and down the stairs, racing among eachother.

nini and melanese smiled, walking over to the kitchen, placing their items on the dining table next to the rest of displays.

"hey yall!" nini says, getting the attention of everybody.

an array of ' yoooo ' and ' hey girl ' was spread throughout the house.

"ight man , thats everybody?" justus says, lookin' round the house.

as if on que, joshua comes barging through the door, holding a bottle of heineken and smiling at everyone.

the house goes silent , staring at him.