38

TURKS N CAICOS 

TURKS N CAICOS 

AYSJA, 5:35 pm.

"yall im not ready to goooo" nini whines, as everybody walks into the villas large living room.

"girl none of us is, but shit, we almost forgot we got lives and jobs." melanese says shaking her head, while pouring some patron in her cup.

"we gon' keep it calm today, im done worn the fuck out." kendall says, eating her 2nd honey bun.

we all hear the front door open , all of our heads turn , to see all the boys roll in.

"uht uhn, where tf yall comin' from?" india says stank facing the boys, especially durk. 

"MANNNN, lemme tell yalll!" J says beginning to run up to the girls before kavon snatches him back from the collar.

"i wish you would." he whispers in joshuas ear, causing joshuas smile to drop and his face immediately forms a 'o' shape.

he slouches his shoulders down before walking up to the girls, doing a fake thug walk. "man we just went onna beach, i talked to a couple shordies." he says shrugging and wrapping his arm around melanese, causing her to yelp and move from him.

the house erupts in laughter, before they all die down. the boys walk up to their girls, cuddling up with them on the couch. causing big 30 to kiss his teeth, walking upstairs, and for melanese and J to look at eachother.

"dont even." J says, "bitch i wasn't even thinking it." melanese says , stank facing him.

"yall, lets end the trip off with watching a movie." jaiden says jumping up, clapping her hands.

"ouuuuuuuuuu yeaaaa" all the girls say in unison.

i turn my head to xavier , as if im asking ' you down? '  and he nods, cuddling up into my neck more.

jaiden turns on the smart tv, immediately looking for the movie atl

jayda hops up off of baby, turning all the lights off, so the only lights gleaming are from the tv, and the warm fairy lights hanging outside.

"ou girl, t.i. is so damn fine." we hear a girl whisper, we all turn our head to see that its melanese, and to also see that she was cuddled up into J.

she snaps her head to us, seeing all of our eyebrows furrowed. which in return, melanese and J buck at us, making us jump. "mind ya damn business." melanese says.

i let out a ' tuh ' before turning my head back to the movie.

7:22

the movie finally ends, and small snoring is heard throughout the living room. i lean my head up , and grab my phone, checking the time.

"oh shit" i whisper-yell. i shake xaviers shoulder, receiving a groan from him, "hmm?" 

" bae c'mon help me wake them up, we gotta go at 7:50" i whisper, his eyes open before he slowly starts to get up. "damn, i was fuckin sum in my dream to." he says to himself, thinking i wasn't gon' hear. which results in a slap to his shoulder from me.

"damn bae, its a prank the cameras is right there." he says pointing to the ceiling. causing me to laugh and roll my eyes, starting to wake everyone up. 

"wake yall ass up." xavier booms through the living room.

"bitch im up." kavon says, groaning.

"im up." foe says.

"the fuck" baby says , rubbing his eyes.

...

"back to realityyy." everybody says, stepping off the jet.

we all stand, leaned against our cars that were driven to the plane apron. we all pouted while loading our bags up into our cars. "it's okay yallll! the gang gon reunite again!" jaiden says, holding onto foe's waist. 

we all nod before i yawn. "ight yall, me and zay gon head out. it was fun gang." i say rubbing my eyes and hugging everyone as zay daps them up behind me.

i hop up in the car, saying my last bye's before we drive to xaviers apartment. 

"it was fun ainnit?" i say to zay while leaning my seat back, getting ready to knock out.

"fasho, but make sure u get this lil hour rest. once we hop up in my crib im puttin in that work." he says sternly, with his hand on mine, causing me to chuckle before falling asleep.

EPISODE 3, TURKS N CAICOS, THE END.

...

this was just a lil filler chapter yall. i got yall wit 2 more, shit finna go down, n dont get mad at me bitch. 

vote + comment + share !