28

* excuse all mistakes bih, ian rereading shit to save my fuckin life.

YALL BET VOTE MY SHIT TOO, MWAH

ATL, GEORGIA

ATL, GEORGIA.

AYSJA POV.

"bra zay moveeeee im not finna play with you." i laugh lightly pushing off from laying ontop of me.
"man stopppp , lemme help you look for a apartment, we finna b in that ho togetha." he says mushing my head.

"in what ho togetha? you is not my nigga pooh." i say stank facing him.
"WHO? WHO NOT YO NIGGA? imagine that." he replies quickly.
"im single until a muhfucka ASK me to be they girlfriend, move."

"close the laptop cmon, go get dressed." i shoot my eye at him before smiling to myself and hopping my lil self up off the couch and runnin to my room.
i hop in the shower quickly doing all my hygiene , i walk out quickly gettin dressed and doing my hair, poppin on some lashes, and runnin back downstairs .

xavier was sitting by the island before his head perked up to me and he grabbed his keys to his new car that his aunty got him, a blacked out SRT.

hellcat this ah SRT..

"cmon li baby." he says lightin puttin his hand on my waist guiding me out the door.
we get outside and he opens the door for me before getting in his side.

"where we goin?"
"girl shutcho ass" and what did i do? shut my ass.

1 new message .

ashanti - aye peon , wya?

- girl im outchea w bae. wassup

ashanti - i wanted to talk to you, lmk when you get home, and be safe ily

- lym shorty
"phones off this whole date pooh." xavier says mocking me and puttin his hand on mine.
"man you soooo corny." i laugh before tracing the small sixteen behind his ear.

i really wonder what happened to him and his momma..
"zay."
"mm?" he says making eye contact with me before putting his eyes back on the road.
"what happened to them ?" i say lowly , a bit scared to ask the question .

he starts to drive a li slower before rubbin his thumb against my hand a lil. " i promise you this, imma tell you everything the second im able to talk about that shit baby. a nigga dont got that in me right now." he says assuring me with his eyes.

i nod a little before looking back towards the word, "im patient." he smiles lowly before licking his lips.

we pull up to a waterfront by downtown, where we were able to see all the high rises from across the water.