34.

the storm before the calm

" im going to be right back aysja. get yo rest." xavier says taking aysja's hand off his shoulder.

she sighs, tying her black satin robe tighter, walking on the cold wood floors, back to the room.

"please be safe zay." she says before she closes her bedroom door, not knowing of his actions.

he walks up to her, kissing her forehead, before closing her bedroom door, walking out.

HTX.

OMINISCENT POV.

1:36 AM.

( trust, you need the song ^ .)

"hurry up pack that shit up bra." xavier says calmly, pulling the ski mask over his head.

J quickly puts the draco in the backseat, hopping into the blacked out srt, followed by drake, jumping in the backseat, with the license plate in his hands.

kavon looks back at the two boys, nodding before they all pull their ski masks over their head simultaneously. xavier starts the car up with a loud purr following behind it. 

xavier leans forward, quickly speeding out the apartment complex, taking all the backroads, the boys load their guns up with gloves on. xavier takes all the back roads he can, to avoid street cams.

he finally finds himself on justus's houses road. he quickly turns into the driveway , shooting him a text.

justus.

outside.

he looks up to see justus coming out his house, hopping in the car quickly, pulling the hoodie over his head, and pulling his ski mask down. 

"run dese niggas down zay." he says dapping xavier up from the backseat.

xavier uses all the built up anger in him to speed himself over to the block where the niggas who took his brothers life , stayed. kavon lifted his hoodie up, looking at the bullet wound in his chest, and 2 bullet wounds in his arm. his nostrils flared as he took the safety off his gun. 

xavier took hard turns in the back alleyways of houston texas. 

...

they finally pulled up to the block. revving his dark srt up , xavier wanted to gain the attention of all his hits. he sped past them, causing them to whistle , complimenting the car.

he chuckled before he busted a left, right , and another left, right back on the street. he parked behind a small convenience store. eyeing the niggas a little walk down the street, shooting dice, taking sips out henny bottles, and constantly picking they jeans up.