18.

3RD PERSON POV

- LOCATION : PAPA JAY'S DINER. -
CONCEPT : a talk.

"he just popped up outta the fuckin air , on my dead cousin folk weird." xavier says looking at kevon sitting across him.

"nah cause at this point the kid stalking my sister or sumn shit like that . that shit weird." kevon says clenching his jaw and lookin out da window before lookin back at xavier .

"on God." xavier says before his phone dings and he sees a text.

"aye , Odell need a job done doe . we gon handle kid anotha time." xavier says lookin round wit sharp eyes.

"ight , lets go " kevon says before they both slide out the booth and dap up papa jay before walking out the diner to xaviers car.

they put both they phones on DND.

AYSJA'S POV

AYSJA'S POV . $

"holdon bae lemme talk to aysja right quick." ashanti pauses justus talking on facetime and says to me..

"can't believe he did that shit .. he tracking you or sumn like that ?" ashanti says taking off her scarf revealin her edges.

"girl i DON'T know , all i know is xavier told me go to tha car wit tha dog and he came back a li minute later." i say back to her while scrolling through instagram.

"tuh . niggas be crazy. better hope it was w coincidence."

she says laughing then her face straightens out when she realizes what she said , "say that shit again shanti." she hears justus' deep voice ring through the phone.

"my bad baby . imma have to call you back though." she says quickly , "ight ma , link me doe . i'll fw you." he says before hanging up .

i take a deep breath , "school tomorrow finna be odd ." i say to her when i spot her spanish textbook across the room.

"as fuck." she laughs .
" you wanna call the boys to see wha they doin?" ashanti says lookin at her phone.

"ima call kevon." i go to his contact and click it hearing it ring half then go straight to

voicemail.

"kevon phone off or sumn .." i kiss my teeth and don't think nun of it.

NEXT DAY
LOCATION : WESTWOOD HS.