66

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"baeeeeeeeeeee" i yelled through the house.

hearing no response i continue to yell.

"baeeeee" i yelled out once again.

no response.

"bae!" i yelled abruptly , causing the bedroom door to bust open. xavier stands in the doorway with his controller in one hand and his headset on.

"man what!" he said, screwing his face up.

"you can pass me the remote?" i said, pointing to the edge of the bed i was laying.

"man" he kissed his teeth, turning to walk back out.

"xavier" 

"here man" he said turning out and tossing the remote, mugging me before walking out.

"love you!" i yelled as he walked back downstairs.

"aye yall boys im back" i heard from the living room.

i continued to watch little women atlanta , while typing out the menu on my laptop.

"ouu meatballs for sure." i said checking off items.

all of a sudden, my stomach growled loudly. "damn bitch." i said, i looked over at my phone to check the time.

"damn its already 7? let me go to the store." i quickly got up, walking into the closet i put on a all white tracksuit with my crocs.

i walked downstairs rubbing my belly, and grabbed my keys.

"where you going baby?" xavier said, seeing me out his peripheral vision.

"im just gonna go to the store, im tryna make birria tacos bae." i said, grabbing my purse.

"you want me to go with you?" he said, pausing the game.