67

houston, tx

houston, tx.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄

𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

"nah we ain't move on that nigga, duh" josh says, bucking his neck at justus. "oh, i thought i 'outta have to call a group a fools." justus says as the boys leaned against their cars, in the parking lot of the lowkey diner.

currently the original boys, josh, kavon, xavier, drake, and justus had all gon' out to chill with the rest of the boys was at the crib on lockdown by their females.

"i wish a nigga would." kavon says laughing.

"laugh sum more and imma put gemini on his neck" justus says straightfacing. kavon begins to rebuttal before the waitress walked out of the deli with the order number of the boys.

"nah, we just got that nigga back out to where he came from." drake says

"order 32?" she yells out from the diner door.

the boys forward their attention to her, walking up to her, getting their bags of food before all hopping in their separate cars.

"who crib we at? im tryna match up" drake says, starting the car up. xavier takes out a fry out of his bag, looking up, seeing everyone look at him. "hell nah." he says , shaking his head. 

"bra why not?" josh says, whining.

"aysja been ODing, she said she need some space righ' now cause everythin' feel mucky. i'm not having yall dirty water ass niggas ovea thea." he says.

"man she needa have that baby already im tired of ha yellin' ass" drake says, kissing his teeth.

"don't talk bout my sister like that pussy" kavon says bucking at him.

"don't talk bout my wife like that bum" xavier says mugging him. josh chokes on his drink before looking at xavier like he has 2 heads. "that lil ass promise ring foo, that ain't yo fucking wife." he laughs.

"fuck you chico, ion know how to shop for them otha lil rings." xavier says, looking straight, taking a sip out of his half lemonade half fruit punch.