↳ 🔥 smile || 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by Serene_Barnes

y/n's pov~

I always loved to visit the local beach in the middle of the night. It was just so relaxing. Like waves or the chirping of crickets was.

I never was able to talk to people, so I just came alone. No one was ever there.

Until one night.

.

I could make out a figure in the dim moonlight, it was tall and skinny.

"Slenderman?" I giggled. Apparently he was close enough to hear me.

"Not slenderman darling."

I immediately recognized the voice. Wilbur Soot. He was always streaming when I would go to work at my office. Listening to his streams always made my day fun. Too bad when they kicked him out. I instead began actually watching his Twitch. We had only interacted a few times, the coworkers told me that he avoided me for some reason.

"Wilbur?" I ask.

"Oh my gosh, y/n! Hi!" I walked up to him, close enough to see his smile.

"Hi! I haven't seen you around."

"Well duh, they kicked me out silly."

"Well obviously but everyone said goodbye to you excpet me. Everyone told me you wanted to leave before I said bye."

"That was right, I was too shy to talk to you."

"Oh is that why you always avoided me?"

"Yes," even though it was dim, I could see his skin turn slightly red.

"Why so shy around me?" I smiled.

"Well- I don't know.."

I could tell he was hiding something, but I switched the subject to be nice.

"By the way, I've kept up with your streams after you left. You're still funny as ever!" I laughed and gave him a smile.

"You should join us for a stream one of these days, I bet chat would love you and I can teach you minecraft!" He smiled sweetly.

"Bold of you to assume I need teaching," we both giggled.

"Do you?"

"I've been playing minecraft since it first came out Wil."

"So definitely not."

I laughed at this. Now I was really curious about why he was so shy. "Okay, but really, why are you so shy around me?"

He pondered for a few seconds. "Well in all honesty y/n... I just always thought you were very attractive... And I wanted to ask you on a date to get to know you... But I was too nervous." He was looking at the ground while speaking.

I smiled. "Well why don't he consider this our first date!" I looked at his eyes.

He looked back at me and his face lit up. He had the biggest, most adorable smile ever.