↳ winner || 🌺🌺

tw: death threat

quick a/n: ⚠️⚠️SPOILERRRR this chapter has spoilers for the mcc and so does the a/n lmao⚠️⚠️
YAYYYYYY KARLLL AND SAPPY NAPPY AND DRÉ AND GOGY WON ON THEIR DOUBLE DATE 🥺🥺💖💖💖🥰🥰 im so proud everyone though :) and now im doing a george x reader because i can

y/n's pov~

I was at my house, loudly cheering on the "Fuchsia Frankensteins" as they played MCC. After all I had to cheer on my boyfriend. It was a lot of fun to watch them all play, especially when everything went wrong. But, they still managed to win MCC! It was amazing to see how happy they all were at the end. After they won I immediately facetimed George to congratulate him. He picked up and started shouting with me as I screamed "O-M-G GOOD JOB BABY!" The fans didn't know we were dating- so I kind of just outed us- and when they heard me call him that I figured they would be confused, I didn't care, though, because I was celebrating with George.

---

The next morning I woke up with a lot of twitter notifications. I opened up twitter to see this (i just want to say I dont have twitter so this might look weird but whatevs)

George @GeorgeNotFound
Yes, me and @y/u/n are dating.
Respect our privacy.
|------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Baddie💅 @baddestbitch
| Omg yesss! 💖💖
|---------------------------------
| Emily @leavemealone
| George deserves better than @y/u/n
| Dteam stan @usernotfound
| Ikr? She like ruined everything 🙄
|---------------------------------
| Unknown @randomuser1
| You settled for that?! 🤢
|---------------------------------
| Smh @girlwastaken
| @y/u/n is like the worst girl you coulda
| gone for but okay-

I opened Instagram to take my mind off it because I could feel myself getting emotional. But instead I found a ton of hate comments and dm's. There was one that really stood out to me.

@girlfromnowhere

Girl I- Honestly just go kill yourself.
George doesn't need you.

It really hurt to see that. I felt tears start to fall as I curled up on my bed more. I laid their crying for a few minutes before I heard my phone ring.

Incoming facetime from George🥺💖
(omg wtf the emojis are italicized lmaoo)

I answer but put the phone faceing towards my ceiling as I try to stop the tears and make my voice sound as though I wasn't crying. "H-hello?" I said shakily.

"I've seen how much hate you've been getting. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't bother me," I lied.

"Are you sure? I know they've been saying some horrible things."

"It's fine, really. I was the one who exposed us anyway," I forced a small laugh.

"Okay. We're about to stream if you want to join."

"I might in a minute but not right now."

"Okay. I love you!"

"Love you too!"

He hung up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I wanted George to come cuddle me but I didn't want to bother him, seeing as I just lied to him. And now I felt like a bad girlfriend. Emotions are so complicated!

I kept getting notifications from tweets and dm's but I decided to ignore them, most of them were probably hate. After a few more minutes of sniffling and tears, i heard a knock at my door.

"Hey," George says as I open it.

"I thought you were streaming," I wipe my eyes qucikly.

"I could tell you were upset. I told them to stream with out me and I came here."

I hugged him and burried my face in his chest. "Thank you."

"I love you no matter what they say." He kisses the top of my head.