↳ 🔥 adopt him? || 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by mkimbler

y/n’s pov~ 

I was so excited to be in a MrBeast video, I had heard of him but I didn’t really watch him. I was also excited to see if I’d be getting a dog today. I had been desperate for a friend around my lonely apartment. So I went to where I was told I could get a dog and was getting super excited to meet everyone and find a new best friend. 

When I arrived I was smiling, ready for the small adventure that awaited. Being in a youtube video, meeting famous people, and adopting a dog. It was hopefully going to be super fun. 

I walked into the building they were currently inhabiting. MrBeast walked up to me and introduced himself. 

“Hi. I’m Jimmy,” he then gestured to the people behind him. “This is Karl, Chris, and Chandler.”

I looked at all of them and smiled. “Hi! I’m super excited to get a dog.”

“Good! We’ll go ahead and get started. You can go find a dog you like and we will be filming you.”

I nodded but I guess I didn’t fully take in what he meant by “filming” because when they started surrounding me with rather large cameras I was slightly taken aback. But I continued to look for a new furry friend. 

Chris and Mr Beast continued to do other things for the video while Karl walked with me as I walked to the dogs. “How are you?” he asked me. 

“I’m good, how are you?”

“I’m good. Being around these puppies all day has really lifted my mood.”

I chuckled. “That’s exactly why I want to adopt a dog. My apartment gets lonely.”

“Hopefully you find a nice friend here,” he smiled at me.

I smiled back as we walked up to one of the dogs, he’s a big dog, scruffy with blonde fur. “What’s his name?”

“He doesn’t have one yet.”  

“I want him, I’ll name him (idk pick a name).”

“Awesome!” 

We continued shooting the video and they gave me a bunch of supplies to take care of my new dog. It was nice to meet everyone and adopt a new dog. Definitely one of my top experiences. Karl was super sweet the whole time I was there with everyone. He even asked for my number before I left and of course I gave it to him. And now I’m going home to my now not so lonely apartment.