↳ 🔥 jealous || 🌶🌶️

tw:

requested by L0nely-L0ser

3rd person pov~

Minx invited Niki and y/n for a day to go out. They didn't really have a plan, but they wanted to go to the mall for Boba tea, maybe get some stuff for videos while they were there. They also discussed vlogging for y/n's channel.

.

The girls giggled as they rode in the car on the way to their city's mall. y/n had her camera out but she wasn't sure if she was going to post anything they filmed.

They really just wanted to have a fun day with each other.

First the went to an accessory store. y/n and niki pranced around trying on stuff, complimenting each other left and right.

"You look hot in that babes."

"Well you look hotter in that babes!"

The viewers watching the what-could-be-a-video couldn't see but Minx had this unamused look on her face everytime they would fake flirt with each other. Jaslously flooded her at every remark thrown from y/n to Niki.

Minx wanted to buy stuff and have fun so she put those jealous feelings in the back of her mind so she could have fun.

After a while longer they decided to go to get drinks. The went to a shop called Cocomo's for Boba tea. (Idk where this store is located tbh but its started popping up in Michigan i believe and its really good)

They all ordered their drinks and sat down.

-
Minx's pov~

I don't know what is going in with them today but they are being even flirtier than usual. I don't even know why its upseting me. I know its a joke but hearing y/n compliment Niki and not me. I just want her to compliment me.

Tonight when we go home I'm going to tell her about it.

(time skip cause 1. im lazy and 2. oneshots are supposed to be shorter which some ppl dont get hut n e wayz)

We pulled up after a full day of shopping. We had already dropped Niki off at the hotel she decided to stay at "for the pool".

y/n exited the passenger seat and went up to the front door to unlock it. I hugged her from behind feeling my social energy depleted from the mall. I just wanted to be with her at this moment.

She smiled and pecked my cheek before turning the door handle and entering the house. She set her bags down and then sat on a couch. I approached her with an idea.

I set my stuff down next to hers before sitting next to her.

She smiled at me. "I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too," I white-lied. Even if I didn't have fun today I was going to have fun tonight.

"So..." I looked at her. "You gave Niki a lot of compliments today."

She just nodded her head. I adjusted myself before sitting on top of her facing her. Our faces were just inches apart.

"Now it's my turn to be complimented.."

She began to turn a dark red as she nodded once more.