↳ 🔥 se/f h@rm || 🥀🥀

tw: MAJOR TW FOR SH

requested Franaby01

y/n's pov~

I sobbed to myself as quietly as I could. Holding a piece of glass to my skin, I began to try and think about some of my best memories to try and calm me down.

-
I smiled at him. He was playing a song made especially for me. He never planned on releasing it, which was nice. It was just for me.

~new memory~

I set the plates down on our table. We were going to eat breakfast. I made us over-easy eggs and toast. He smiled.
"Thanks cutie." I laughed.

~new memory~

We hopped up and down in the trampoline park. We were having fun, laughing, helping Tommy film content. It was so fun just being around those I love.
-

I slowly began to smile. He made me so happy. Every day was better with him and he's a big reason I'm happy most of the time. I just wish I did feel horrible and like I need to hurt myself the rest of the time.

The door began to and I threw the piece of glass to the ground. I stood quickly and pulled my hoodies' sleeves down.

Wilbur looked at me confused, then noticed my puffy eyes. "What's wrong y/n?"

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"You don't have to, but you can tell me, y/n," he said kindly.

"I know.. I'm just going to clean myself up and put on some bandages."

"Oh.." he realized what I meant. "Okay. And after that how about we watch our show?"

I smiled and nodded before heading to the bathroom.