↳ collab || 🌼🌼

before u read: this probably aint gon be that good 😬 also it might get kinda straight to the point bc of time skips

Your pov

I was sitting at home on a rather hot day in Texas, I had just got out of work and was about to make an early dinner (you work first shift btw) when my phone buzzed. Twice. My phone never buzzes so I was confused. (same :'/) When I picked up my phone I was shocked to see the notification I got. My favorite minecraft youtuber Sapnap had followed me and dm'd me. I also had a minecraft chanel but barely anyone watches me, I only have 17K subscribers. I opened the message and it said;

Hey, I hear you're a small youtuber and I was wondering if you'd like to colab for a video or stream. I enjoyed your videos, you're hilarious by the way.

I was still in shock from even getting the dm so naturally I wanted to take a few moments to think about what to say that wouldn't make me sound like a complete doofus. I finally was brave enough to hit send.

(imma just put the whole convo here :P)

Hey, I hear you're a small youtuber and I was wondering if you'd like to colab for a video or stream. I enjoyed your videos, you're hilarious by the way.

Thank you so much! I would love to do a colab with you

Awesome! I can set it up with Dream and George right now

Okay so talk to you soon?

Yes, absolutely

Okay thanks!

I screamed excitedly. Sapnap was talking to me. I sounded calm over dm but on the outside I was shouting, "Yayyyyy!"

Sapnap's pov

I talked to Dream and George and got it all set up for filming. She didn't have a facecam yet so all she had to do was film her playing and we'd have a colab. We decided just to try and beat the game with normal minecraft because we didn't want to make it too difficult. So we're ready to go.

*time skip two weeks (to filming day)*

I got ready to film with all the details set up. Dream and George were ready to "meet" this girl becuase after talking to her for a bit I got her number and she's so sweet. (🥰 love u cousin)

So we got everthing set up and got ready to make an epic youtube video. I invited her on.

Your pov

I was so excited to be in a video with my idols, I was genuinely thinking my heart would explode. I joined the world and (idk how to explain this but yeah-) joined the call with all 3 of them. I heard Sapnap say "Hiiii y/n!" in the cutest voice and I almost died. Literally.

"Hey," I said and i couldn't control my giggle.

"Hi y/n!" said George and Dream simultaneously.

"Oh my goodness..." I mumbled.

"What?" Sapnap asked

"I've just been a huge fan of you guys for a while," I tell them. They all start laughing and I melt as I heat Sapnap's amazing laugh.

*after filming lmao* (sorry for so many tim skipssss)

"Guys that was so awesome!" Sapnap says.

"Okay...?" Dream laughs.

"It's probably just because y/n played with us," George says making us all laugh.