↳ 🔥 period || 🌺🌺

tw:

cw: periods obvi

requested by Galaxy909_

y/n's pov~

I groaned as I laid flat on my stomach against the floor. Sometimes I wish I were born a man because holy shit does this suck. I just wanted to lay in bed and die at the moment. I was dehydrated from the lack of energy to get out of bed all morning. I needed to drink water or I was probably going to get a headache soon. Unfortunately I hadn't refilled the water bottle I keep on the nightstand near where I sleep, which means I had to get up to get water.

I rolled over and pulled myself out of the position I was stuck in. I grabbed the water bottle as I powered through the ridiculously hurtful cramps I was experiencing.

I went downstairs and filled the water with my kitchen sink.

I walked back into the living room and plopped on the couch. Karl was out with Jimmy, filming some sort of top secret video. I guess I wasn't allowed to know what happened. I don't know why because even when I do know what happened I watch and like his videos, so it's not about wanting me to watch it.

Jimmy originally invited me to join the video but I turned it down because of all the pain I knew I was going to be in when I started this week-long hell of a period.

I turned on the tv and went to watch the newest Sapnap video. He was playing 2D minecraft.

I laughed as I watched the Dream Team do minecraft in 2D.

The door to my house started opening and the sound of my squeaky-ass door scared the shit out of me.

It was Karl.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were filming today?"

"I was but I decided I wanted to come cuddle with you instead," he smiled.

I awed at him silently and then patted the seat next to me on the couch.

"Come. Sit."

He walked over and sat down, putting his arm around me and kicking he legs up onto the coffee table. He put a blanket over the both of us and looked up to see what I was watching.

"They should have asked me to play." He shook his head in disappointment while softly chuckling.

I giggled and layed my head on his shoulder.