↳ 🔥 period || 🌺🌺

tw:

cw: obviously it talks about periods but come on,,,

requested by exileenotfound

y/n's pov~

I walked downstairs to grab some chips. I always crave chips when I'm on my monthly. Today I was already having really bad cramps so I was planning on just staying bed all day and watching Mr Beast videos to support my boyfriend, Chandler. I just needed some snacks and then I could stay in bed.

On the way downstairs I walked passed Chandler getting ready to leave. "Are you going to go film?" I asked.

"Yeah. What are you up to today?"

"Staying in bed and watching your guys' videos. Probably snacking a lot. Don't be surprised if I go through all the barbecue chips," I laughed.

"That time?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll call Jimmy and tell him I'm going to skip out on this one. I'll go get you some chocolate and snacks and whatever and we can cuddle while you watch the videos."

"Oh I can't make you do that-"

"It's not a big deal, I'm pretty sure it's a react video anyway."

"Are you sure?" I smiled at him.

"Yes I'm sure." He smiled back.

"Okay." He smiled at me once more before grabbing his phone and walking out the door.

I grabbed the barbecue chips and walked back up to our bedroom.

time skip: 15 minutes

I heard the door open as I was re-watching the battle for the island.

I smile as Chandlers footsteps can be heard ascending the stairs.

"Baby, I'm back!" He shouts.

"Welcome back Chan Chan." I say back. He enters the room with a plastic bag full of snacks and chocolates. He smiled as he emptied it out.

He got me all my favorite treats and chips. As well as my f/d (favorite drink).

I took a sip of the drink as he slid up next to me. He put his arm around me and began watching the videos with me.

I set my f/d down after about 10 more minutes. I turned to Chandler and burried my head in his shoulder. After a few more minutes, the videos were just background noise to us cuddling.