↳ 🔥 distance || [platonic] 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by uwuthug

y/n's pov~

It has been 4 years since I have become friends with Purpled. He is so far away me. He lives in Virginia and I live in Washington. We are literally across the US from each other.

It's kind of annoying. I want to meet him, I want to be there streaming and joking with him. I also want to scare him. So, I am flying today to meet him. I haven't told anyone, especially Purpled. I remember his address from sending some shit to him for example, a maid dress cause I can, a friendship bracelet, a love box so we could send messages to each other without texting, some boxes of things filled with stuff he wanted for his birthday, and some Christmas presents.

He does the same thing, sending me stuff. Sometimes we send each other the weirdest shit we can find on the internet. Putting those thoughts aside, I get off the plane, grab my things, and heading to the bagging area.

I grab my suitcase and call an uber. I get inside the car, tell the driver the address, and now I am on my way to his house.

-

I pay the uber and get out of the car with my things. I grab and open my phone and see that he is streaming.

Perfect. Now I can get his reaction on stream. I chuckle evilly and nervously as I watch his stream.

He was laughing at the comment of the game he was playing. I walk up to his front door and knock loudly. You could slightly hear the knock on stream and his face contorted into confusion.

"Okay chat, I swear I did not invite anyone over today. No one should be here today. I'm streaming!" I chuckle and knock again, louder and longer.

"Alright alright! I'm coming!" He takes off his headphones, gets up from the chair, and leaves the room. I stop watching the stream and stare at the door. He opens the door to see me standing there.

"Hi!"

"Hi..." He just stared at me and just blinked at me in silence for a couple minutes.

"So are we just gonna-"

"OH MY GOD Y/N!" He screamed in realization. It has been a while since we have been on Facetime, so it was kinda expected for him to not remember me for a minute. But for like, 3?

"YOU SERIOUSLY FORGOT MY FACE PURPLED??"

"I'M SORRY! I WAS STREAMING!"

"I KNOW YOU WERE! I WAS JUST WATCHING IT!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

We both started to laugh. I leaned in for a hug and he accepted.

"You literally scared me. What the fuck?!"

"Good. That was the point." I grinned.

"Of course it was." I laugh and lightly punch him.

"You should go back to your stream."

"No! You are going to join me and my stream." He dragged me inside and shoved my into the room where he was streaming. I froze like a deer in headlights. He chuckled and walked inside the room.

"Hey chat! I have someone special to introduce you to! Y/n, my best friend of 4 years!" I nervously say hi and wave. He pulls out a chair and sits it down next to his and pats the chair. I hesitantly walk and sit in the chair across from him.

He starts up the stream again and I comment a little and we both laugh.

-

The stream was over, far sooner than I wanted. We remembered halfway through the stream about my luggage outside his front door. The idiots we were, ran outside to still find my stuff untouched.

As I was sad that the stream had ended, Purpled looked over at me.

"Hey, you wanna go out to eat tomorrow? Or like, uh, in the next 4 hours? It's 3 am."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Damn."

"So, yes? No?"

"Yeah sure."

"You wanna go the bed, or should we just stay up all night like we do?"

"I wanna stay up and cause chaos." I say in a sing-songy tone. I could see his face go slightly pale.

"Aw, come on! I ain't gonna burn your house down!"

"YOU ALMOST BURNED YOURS DEMON!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"YEAH SURE! I BELIEVE THAT!"

And with that we had a mini argument about my chaos. Staying up all night and into the morning, snacking here and there.