↳ 🔥 i missed you || m!reader 🌶🌶️

tw: ✨s p i c e✨

requested by AlecP17

[in this story y/n and jimmy are dating and living together :)] also i think this one will be shorter.

y/n's pov~

I was scrolling through my YouTube recommended while laying in my bed, bored. Jimmy's new video popped up so I clicked it. The video was Jimmy staying in ice for 24 hours. Seemed interesting enough. And seeing as I was never there when they filmed it would be a surprise, but I'm pretty sure he won seeing as I hadn't seen him in like a day and a half.

I smiled as his intro began.

After a few minutes I hear the front door open and footsteps approach the room. I continue to watch my video.

"You're watching our new video babe?" Jimmy asks.

"Yeah," I respond simply while laughing at jokes they were making in the video.

"Well I'm glad you like it." He climbs into the bed and snuggles up to me.

I put my phone down to stroke his hair.

"I haven't seen you in a while y/n..." Jimmy says in a deep voice.

"It's been a day, chill you little rich boy."

He scoffs and looks me in the eyes.

"Well it's still been a whole day." He leans up and pecks my lips.

"Oh that's what you mean?" I ask.

"Mhm."

He climbs onto me as we peck a few more times each time the kiss gets longer. Until finally we just stayed kissing only breaking apart for breaths. This went on for a few minutes before finally I started tugging at his shirt.

His phone starts ringing. We break apart and he groans. "It's Chris." He says angrily.

"Hey do you mind if we talk later?... Okay thank you."

"Well that was quick."

"I want to get back to this."

We both smile as we resume.

short but not bad?