↳ 🔥 comfort || nb!reader 🌺🌺

tw

requested by pottah-writer

Corpse's pov~

I was very angry at the moment but it was all so stupid. I lost my water bottle. There was a hole in my socks. My phone didn't charge last night. I couldn't sleep the best last night. I woke up late somehow. I was still tired. And I had to get up cause I had plans today. It was a bunch of small things but they piled up and got overwhelming. 

I was rushing around my house trying to get myself ready in time. After grabbing a bottle of water and an apple for breakfast, I quickly walked back to my room. y/n had just gotten up and into the living room, and they noticed my hurriedness.

"Corpse.. Slow down!"

"Can't!" I sounded rather frustrated.

I grabbed a new pair of socks and then got dressed as quickly as possible seeing as I needed to leave in less than 10 minutes. I wasn't being careful and I was knocking things over and making a small-ish mess. 

y/n came to my room to check on me.

"Corpse, why are you rushing so badly?"

"Cause i promised Rae I'd meet her for coffee this morning since she's here for the week. Then I've got to come back and get ready for a small get together of friends. And then when I come back I have an hour to relax, depending on when I get home, to stream."

"Okay let's take a deep breath. You're pushing things over and just making a mess. Calm down. You can call Rae and tell her that you may need to take a raincheck, or you could just warn her that you'll be late if you'd rather. It's not the end of the world. I promise she'll still be your friend. Just relax for a moment and try and bring your mood down to calm for a bit."

I did what they said. They're always really good at making me feel better. It helped a lot. I called Rae and told her I may be a few minutes or more late. Then I picked up the mess I made on the floor, dressed properly, and ate a better breakfast. I still managed to make it to mine and Rae's coffee meet.

When I got home from the coffee shop, I walked up to y/n and hugged them. Picking them off of the ground. When I set them down I planted a small kiss on their cheek. 

"What was that for?" they questioned.

"For helping me this morning. Thank you."