↳ 🔥 arcade || 🌶🌶️

tw: theres more ✨spice✨ you guys

requested by itz_me_v

idea creds: Izzybsandoval967

Big Q's pov~ (ive decided to give up using their real names lmao)

We approach the arcade while she vlogs. It's just me and y/n. We decided to meet up and film a vlog for y/n's channel. She was bored and felt like filming a youtube video so we set one up. y/n and I had been secretly dating for a few months now and when we first agreed to be official was the last time we saw each other. I missed her so much. But she's here now!

"Hello guys, so I know my channel's dying but unfortunately I'm not...- SO here's another vlog. Say hi Quack man!" She points the camera at me and smiles.

"Hi vlog!" I laugh at her joke.

"What's so funny?" she asks in a fake serious tone. I burst out laughing. Her jokes are usually anti-jokes and she has a dry and sarcastic humor and I love it. (this is my humor :)

We played a lot of games for a few hours and a lot of them ended up being competitive. The tensions were rising because y/n and I are VERY competitive.

We got to a really dumb crossy road competition game and she won and kept bragging about it constantly.

Tensions were still rising. She posted a tiktok about the crossy road game, and later starting laughing and blushing profusely when she read a comment on it.

"Let me see!" I shouted.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"I'll literally download tiktok just to see it right now!"

"Okay fine!"

The comment said: 'Here's some knifes to cut the sexual tension between them with 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪 Like to grab one'

I started laughing too. I think that comment made us both realize just what kind of tension there was. I started blushing like mad and I got flustered. I realized how I was feeling but I didn't know if she felt the same way.

I feel myself start to get lost in thought but I get pulled out of it by the feeling of a hand on mine. y/n grabbed my had and pulled me with her.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She just smiled in response.

I had a feeling about where this was going, but believe me, I wasn't going to stop it.

She lead me, as I suspected, right to a bathroom.

She pushed me in and slowly closed the door.

"Someone could catch us," She states. "But risks are always fun."

Immediately our lips connect. I pull her into me and then push her up onto the counter.