↳ 🔥 meetings || 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by EmberlyWilliam

Rae's pov~

I was bored at 8 am. I had woken up from a lovely dream I was having. I don't know why I woke up so early. But I decided to go out for breakfast, to a local cafe. I don't go out that often for little trips like this and it sounded nice.

y/n's pov~

I was out on my daily coffee and muffin run. I like going to a cafe near my house for breakfast. It helps me get ready for the day. Wakes my brain up.

I was on the walk there, seeing as it's so close to my house.

When I got there I ordered my usual. (Fav coffee drink) and a chocolate chip muffin. I patiently waited while the girl that was behind me ordered.

My stuff doesn't take long to make, seeing as the muffins are pre-made, so I got it right as she finished her order.

Right as she turned around to go wait in the other line was when I had grabbed my things and was going to leave. We both bumped into each other. My drink went all over me and her.

"Oh my goodness I'm so sorry," I said.

"Don't be it's my fault."

"No I should've looked.." I looked up at her face. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

-

And that is how me and my current girlfriend, Rae, met a year ago.

short but sweet :)
-

also i want to lyk
that i am working
on even more
chapters and should
be finishing up
the drafts i had,,
so soon requests
should/will be open
-
i still have quite
a few more chaps
to write but i am working
on a bunch tonight
most likely to post as
many as i can :))))
-
be safe, ily <3