↳ pvp || 🌼🌼

tw: none

y/n's pov~

"Ugh!" I shouted as Techno killed me once again. "Just let me win will you!?"

"Will I get clout if I let you win?"

"Probably," I laugh. "You could make a whole video explaining why I beat you-"

"Oh shut up."

"Fine. I'll try again!"

I brought up my sheild and got my axe at the ready. I'm going to beat him Dream style.

Immediately he gets me down to two hearts, I run and heal and then I run at him. I block his attacks with my sheild. I hit him a few times and starts running. I chase him and hit him again.

Technoblade was killed by y/u/n.

"YES!" I shout.

"No- I let you win."

"Yeah sure..."

"I did! I let you win!"

"Mhmm. Simp."

"Shut up," He scoffs.

"Why don't we just ask Mr Beast to make a video out of us dueling?"

"Sounds fun. I'll dm him."

"Oh-"

"Scared?"

"No. Dm him right now."

Long story short, we convinced Mr Beast to film with us. He didn't put any money up though. Sad face.

I started practicing my pvp so I could win. I practiced as much as I could before filming day but it came very quick.

---

Mr Beast did his whole intro and got us started. We were in the same arena that Techno and Dream did their duel in.

I ran at him and we started with all the pvp.

(ngl i dont know what to do here so ima just time skip uwu)

I landed one final hit on him and I killed him.

"YESSSS!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Whoa! Wow Techno. You just lost to y/u/n," Karl said.

"What's that supposed to mean Karl?" He just laughed in response.

Jimmy did his outro and I went into a different discord call to talk to Techno.

"So, how does it feel to lose to someone who isn't even known for their pvp?"

"I'm going to be honest with you."

"Okay?"

"I let you win."

"What?! Seriously?" I whine.

"What can I say? I'm a simp."