↳ 🔥 fair || 🌺🌺

tw:

requested by HelenaGames4

Bad’s pov~

I got in the driver's seat of my car. y/n was already sitting on the passenger's side. 

“Are you ready to head to your surprise?”

“Yes,” y/n replied smiling. She turned up the radio and I backed out of our driveway. 

I pulled up to the fair that came to our town for the first time in forever. y/n has constantly been talking about wanting to go to a fair during the summer. 

I looked over to see her smiling brightly. “Oh yay! Thank you so much!” She reached over and hugged me. 

We got out of the car and I purchased wristbands with the fast pass for the rides. 

We went on several different rides, as she guided me around excitedly. After a few rides we decided to grab some snacks and drinks. 

I grabbed her hand and took her to a slushy stand. “I want the blue raspberry flavor.”

I ordered her blue raspberry and got myself a Coke slushy. After we got our drinks, we walked over and got an elephant ear to split. 

We sat down at a table across from each other. She smiled at me as she ate and drank. 

“This day has been amazing already. I’m so happy we’re here together,” she said.

“Aww thank you. I’m even more happy than we’re here together.”

She laughed and continued eating. 

Once we were done with our elephant ear, we went back to walk around the fair. We found a photo booth and quickly went in. The photo booth was quite small so she had to sit on my lap. We took one picture smiling, one making silly faces, one kissing, and one of us hugging each other. 

I grabbed the picture collage and we went to ride more rides.After a while more of us riding different things, and going on the gravitron a few times, we found a caricature booth. We had the person draw us and it was so adorable. 

After a very long, very fun day, we headed home.